The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Final year student looking for accommodation near uni

Hi guys,
I'm Jade and I'm a third year student looking for a flat share for the next academic year (2015-2016). I'm an easy-going and responsible person who likes meeting new people. So if you have a spare room going or know someone who has, please could you pm me with more details.
Thanks! :smile:
Hi Jade!We are organising a get together for people looking for housemates/ rooms spare on June 2nd at a bar on fulham. It Would be a good opportunity to buddy up or meet some people with a spare room available. Hoping there will be 20-30 like-minded people there to mingle with. If this is of any interest at all, please drop us a text on 07554458311 with your email address and we will give you some more details!Hope your having a great day!Tom&Phil
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Jade!

We are currently looking for a 6th member for our house in Uplands.

Contact me if you need anymore details.

Ryan.
Reply 3
Original post by jade.ellen
Hi guys,
I'm Jade and I'm a third year student looking for a flat share for the next academic year (2015-2016). I'm an easy-going and responsible person who likes meeting new people. So if you have a spare room going or know someone who has, please could you pm me with more details.
Thanks! :smile:
Hi. I have been ill and had to give up my room and move into halls for next September, so I urgently need to offload the room I signed up for. It's a double in a great 7 bedroom house in Bonville Terrace, Brynmill. There are three guys and three girls who will be second years. Rent is £303 per month ex bills. Two bathrooms, modern kitchen, communal lounge, gas heating, double glazing, back yard, wireless broadband. Available 1st September. No retainer to pay for July/August

Quick Reply

Latest