The Student Room Group

Would you be with a girl who had 2 abortions?

Would you be at all romantically interested in a girl who had 2 abortions when she was young and very naive?

Scroll to see replies

I don't see why anything along those lines would put someone off. It's not like you have to go in on the first date shouting it from the rooftops either. When someone likes you, they like you, past abortions are not going to have any effect on any relationship going forward, even if the abortions are an indication of a reckless attitude to sex. If you say had some sort of awful disease that would affect the relationship but past abortions no.
i don't really give a **** about the wrong doings people have done yesterday if they're a changed person today, so i would say yeah i would if they don't make the same mistakes, we all got things we done that we aint proud of
Would she be able to have kids despite? That would be an important factor 4sum I imagine
Never. I am a Protestant.
Couldn't care less really albeit i'd probably not be with her for having the IQ of grass... getting pregnant once fair enough oopsy but twice, theres the pill, condoms, femidoms, morning after pill etc. etc. etc. going bareback twice and not doing anything about it is stupid to say the least.
Original post by Anonymous
Would you be at all romantically interested in a girl who had 2 abortions when she was young and very naive?

If you are both attracted to each other it shouldn't matter. The abortions could have prevented an unwanted child having a miserable life. If she matured and knows how to use proper contraception I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Reply 7
Why, would you prefer a girl with 2 children? :redface:
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
Would she be able to have kids despite? That would be an important factor 4sum I imagine

Totes
When would this come up in conversation? '' so have you had any abortions? " I mean unless you have a deep discussion about abortions and it comes up, I don't see why this topic would surface.
It would reflect poor judgement on her part so probably not.
Original post by Rakas21
It would reflect poor judgement on her part so probably not.

On her and her previous sexual partners' judgement.
Original post by stargirl63
On her and her previous sexual partners' judgement.

True, but i would'nt be considering dating her prior sexual partners so they become somewhat irelevant. :tongue:
Original post by Rakas21
True, but i would'nt be considering dating her prior sexual partners so they become somewhat irelevant. :tongue:

Of course, but my point is not to blame her entirely.
Original post by phunky_fresh
When would this come up in conversation? '' so have you had any abortions? " I mean unless you have a deep discussion about abortions and it comes up, I don't see why this topic would surface.

its one of those topics that is an issue for some so if youre dating a while she probably should say..

yeer a lot more liberal in england but in ireland its a different kettle of fish
Original post by phunky_fresh

I have deep conversations before considering gfing someone. Don't want any nasty surprises or someone with different ethical ideoligies etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
The reason I asked was recently a guy dumped me because he found out I have had an abortion. Somebody told him (I think it was my ex).

He confronted me and I told him the truth, that it wasn't just once, it was twice and he then dumped me, called me every name under the sun and now I feel like a disgusting human being :frown:.
Original post by Anonymous
The reason I asked was recently a guy dumped me because he found out I have had an abortion. Somebody told him (I think it was my ex).

He confronted me and I told him the truth, that it wasn't just once, it was twice and he then dumped me, called me every name under the sun and now I feel like a disgusting human being :frown:.

I'll date you.

I'm asking you out.

I'm handsome.
Bit stupid of you to have two unplanned pregnancies, both resulting in abortions.
Reply 19
There is no way in hell i would be with a girl who had not one but two abortions. Count me out
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending