The Student Room Group

Contact or Leave it be

Any advice greatly received.

So I found out that someone I know at work likes me a lot, this person has made it very obvious to both myself and my colleagues that he like me.
He is in a unhappy relationship and have been engaged for many years, and I get the impression that there both just going through the motions as they've been together for so long. To be honest I've kind of ignored it because of his relationship, though since leaving the company my feelings have become stronger, just need some advice from people not too close to home whether I should just leave it be, or send a casual friendly email, opening up the lines of communication, I would never ask him straight out.
Any advice greatly received thanks.
Don't. He has to decide on the future of his relationship by himself.
Does he have children with his fiancé? I don't think that a friendly text would be awful.

Maybe he did like you but wouldn't have taken it further anyway because of the ol' fiancé. :pirateprincess:
Reply 3
Original post by beeninetytwo
Does he have children with his fiancé? I don't think that a friendly text would be awful.

Maybe he did like you but wouldn't have taken it further anyway because of the ol' fiancé. :pirateprincess:

No no kids

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending