The Student Room Group

What does he mean? Guys!

Now this guy who has an increasing crush on me

1) He keeps staring at me

Once I had some work where he was there. We already know each other but, didn't speak. He was standing where i was walking pass him. I stopped to greet him. He was nervous and smiled..also his eyes flashed. I'm sure he was too attracted as he kept looking somewhere else to behave as if he wasn't into me. I was just quiet until he turned to me. He had no way and turned to me and said, 'Hi' with a smile and came in a bit closer whilst saying it. I greeted back and went. I saw him biting his teeth with his lips pressed against each other and his eyes was viewing me.

What went on his mind? Did he think I'm sexy or what happened? He was about to come close to me to speak but stopped, when his friends were on the way.

Once he looked at me with a type of smile that he finds me hot and wants to do something to me! That was how his smile meant to me.
do YOU want to be with him?
Reply 2
yep!
Reply 3
Original post by shawn_o1
do YOU want to be with him?

Yep

Sorry I hadn't quoted you in the previous post.
Then say what you want him to hear :smile:
Reply 5

I told him like in words but, in expressions.

We added each other on fb though there is no communication. He added me quicker compared to others (my friends).
Reply 6

I told him but not in words but, in expressions.

We added each other on fb though there is no communication. He added me quicker compared to others (my friends).

Sorry i had to correct something here. This is the right response. :smile:
maybe he's the kind of person that doesn't understand nonverbal cues as well as others?
He wants to tap that
You should talk to him, you start the conversation on facebook that will give him the idea that you want to talk to him and he will feel more confident.
How can i start the convo?

Any ideas?
Original post by Anonymous
How can i start the convo?

Any ideas?

'hi'

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Now this guy who has an increasing crush on me

1) He keeps staring at me

Once I had some work where he was there. We already know each other but, didn't speak. He was standing where i was walking pass him. I stopped to greet him. He was nervous and smiled..also his eyes flashed. I'm sure he was too attracted as he kept looking somewhere else to behave as if he wasn't into me. I was just quiet until he turned to me. He had no way and turned to me and said, 'Hi' with a smile and came in a bit closer whilst saying it. I greeted back and went. I saw him biting his teeth with his lips pressed against each other and his eyes was viewing me.

What went on his mind? Did he think I'm sexy or what happened? He was about to come close to me to speak but stopped, when his friends were on the way.

Once he looked at me with a type of smile that he finds me hot and wants to do something to me! That was how his smile meant to me.

He wants you really bad but he's way too shy that means you might have to make a move.

Just say hey whats up and talk about something you talked about in real life, thats the best way to start a good convo. Then invite him to something that you can do together thats properly ambiguous (not a date but also not something with a bunch of your friends in tow). That way you can really see if he likes you and it may also give him the notion that you like him.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 13
He wants to eat the booty like groceries
aww hehe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending