The Student Room Group

unbelievable..but help

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AvaAdore
Who cares if she gets pissed off? She doesn't want you and won't want you regardless of whether you tell her. You're not best friends, your loyalty is with your other friend. Stay out of it, you are coming off as a bitter loser. She doesn't want you - her personal life is her business.

she tells me a lot about her friends 'secrets' shall we say.

i still cant fathom why she seems not to want me ( not 100% but she is attracted to me i can tell)

i went out with a few other (attractive) girls and one of them had her boobs pretty much hanging out, got tagged in a photo and its on fb so she will have seen it. im thinking she thought i got with one of them or something, must be more to it she simply CANT have picked him over me based on looks.

ive just checked through facebook, and they're both not as attractive as me! so god only knows. i am sorry i know people will say im arrogant but its true. truly baffling, even her friends admit im the more attractive one! this blows my mind away, it hurts my head trying to think about it. sorry but im PERFECT for her, she'd be punching above her weight ffs. its like cristiano ronaldo turning down a contract at huddersfield town football club.

but you know what guys, ive decided, i will probably go on night out with her get drunk on purpose then tell her everything, then i can blame it on the drink.
Original post by Anonymous

i still cant fathom why she seems not to want me ( not 100% but she is attracted to me i can tell)

i went out with a few other (attractive) girls and one of them had her boobs pretty much hanging out, got tagged in a photo and its on fb so she will have seen it. im thinking she thought i got with one of them or something, must be more to it she simply CANT have picked him over me based on looks.

ive just checked through facebook, and they're both not as attractive as me! so god only knows. i am sorry i know people will say im arrogant but its true. truly baffling, even her friends admit im the more attractive one! this blows my mind away, it hurts my head trying to think about it. sorry but im PERFECT for her, she'd be punching above her weight ffs.
but you know what guys, ive decided, i will probably go on night out with her get drunk on purpose then tell her everything, then i can blame it on the drink.

corrected :smile:i meant to say its like huddersfiled turning down cristiano ronaldo :smile:
HELP ME NOW

before i smash someting up you ignorant little trolls
Well you can piss off with this attitude.
Reply 23
it actually gives me a headache why she'd pick him over me, its almost insulting to me if i am honest.

so you think shes just having a casual thing with him?

Yes, don't waste your time. You're looking for a relationship and she's not. Not all girls want some deep connection, serious relationships. She's just having fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
sounds as if she's playing you off against each other....

ive just checked through facebook, and they're both not as attractive as me! so god only knows. i am sorry i know people will say im arrogant but its true. truly baffling, even her friends admit im the more attractive one! this blows my mind away, it hurts my head trying to think about it. sorry but im PERFECT for her, she'd be punching above her weight ffs. its like cristiano ronaldo turning down a contract at huddersfield town football club.

You're a complete nutjob. Get the **** over it you weirdo! Just cos you think you're better looking doesn't make you entitled to her. Attraction is an odd thing. Also a. maybe she finds a different type attractive and b. maybe you're delusional and not as attractive as you think, which makes sense considering you're obsessive, bitter and ranty. Grow up little boy.

I'm so glad I only date real men now. This beta male bull**** is ridiculous.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by gabzy
Yes, don't waste your time. You're looking for a relationship and she's not. Not all girls want some deep connection, serious relationships. She's just having fun.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i dont know if i am or not :s i'd say friends then see how it goes, currently waiting for her to text me see if she can resist or not, im thinking she wont be able to

Original post by Leah97
sounds as if she's playing you off against each other....

thats what i thought, i'd fancy my chances in pretty much every department, only thing is he's known her a lot longer than i have

You're a complete nutjob. Get the **** over it you weirdo! Just cos you think you're better looking doesn't make you entitled to her. Attraction is an odd thing. Also a. maybe she finds a different type attractive and b. maybe you're delusional and not as attractive as you think, which makes sense considering you're obsessive, bitter and ranty. Grow up little boy.

I'm so glad I only date real men now. This beta male bull**** is ridiculous.

not entitled, just struggling to comprehend the decision making. i admit i'm competitive so maybe thats what it is, i HATE 'losing'. don't 'think' im better looking i definitely am. we had a few photos from a night out and i look better in every single one, his complexion is patchy and he's just well...a bit boring to look at. f**k knows why she's attracted to him

and as i say its not JUST the attraction, we get along great. i have been with a few girls myself (just casual) since we kissed so maybe its that. would make more sense.

listen, at the end of the day if she tells me i'm not the one then fair enough, i'll happly go along and pull a girl on my level. if not, then im willing to step down and be her golden ticket. for a start im going out tonight and if she doesnt text me before then im gonna deliberately bring a prettier girl home than her.
i dont know if i am or not :s i'd say friends then see how it goes, currently waiting for her to text me see if she can resist or not, im thinking she wont be able to

thats what i thought, i'd fancy my chances in pretty much every department, only thing is he's known her a lot longer than i have

not entitled, just struggling to comprehend the decision making. i admit i'm competitive so maybe thats what it is, i HATE 'losing'. don't 'think' im better looking i definitely am. we had a few photos from a night out and i look better in every single one, his complexion is patchy and he's just well...a bit boring to look at. f**k knows why she's attracted to him

and as i say its not JUST the attraction, we get along great. i have been with a few girls myself (just casual) since we kissed so maybe its that. would make more sense.

listen, at the end of the day if she tells me i'm not the one then fair enough, i'll happly go along and pull a girl on my level. if not, then im willing to step down and be her golden ticket. for a start im going out tonight and if she doesnt text me before then im gonna deliberately bring a prettier girl home than her.

You're pathetic and a bad loser. She doesn't want you - she won't give a **** who you go home with. Funny how you think you're such hot **** when really you sound like a pathetic child throwing a tantrum. Guess what numbnuts - there's more than one way to be attractive, and frankly I'd pick any guy over a vain idiot who compares his looks to his friends and rates himself more highly, slags them off because he's jealous. You're a whining baby - girls don't want you because you aren't a man. Looks aren't everything and you are severely lacking in personality.
typical of girls tbh, blow your chance at the jackpot for a cheap guy and wonder why you get cheated on

Jfc dude you are a horrible person. She doesn't like you. Get over it and grow up. What you see as flirting is probably her being friendly. A kiss means nothing, you aren't exclusive. And yes, anything you say will be **** stirring because that's exactly what you're doing!

You thought if you were nice to someone they'd get with you. That's not how life works and now you've shown your true colours. You are an ********.

And saying you would have sex with her just to break her heart? How ****ing low can you get? You are pathetic.

From the sounds of it, she isn't below you. You're just vile and egotistical and want to harm everyone that doesn't give you exactly what you want.

You are ridiculous and I'm glad she didn't waste her time on you.
You're pathetic and a bad loser. She doesn't want you - she won't give a **** who you go home with. Funny how you think you're such hot **** when really you sound like a pathetic child throwing a tantrum. Guess what numbnuts - there's more than one way to be attractive, and frankly I'd pick any guy over a vain idiot who compares his looks to his friends and rates himself more highly, slags them off because he's jealous. You're a whining baby - girls don't want you because you aren't a man. Looks aren't everything and you are severely lacking in personality.

i cant believe i have to explain this yet again. IT IS NOT JUST LOOKS. we genuinely like and 'get' each other. obviously im not going to go up to her and say im so much better looking, but i know its true so it is puzzling to say the least.

but hey, whatever. continue with the personal insults, despite not knowing me. :smile:
Original post by supernerdural
Jfc dude you are a horrible person. She doesn't like you. Get over it and grow up. What you see as flirting is probably her being friendly. A kiss means nothing, you aren't exclusive. And yes, anything you say will be **** stirring because that's exactly what you're doing!

You thought if you were nice to someone they'd get with you. That's not how life works and now you've shown your true colours. You are an ********.

And saying you would have sex with her just to break her heart? How ****ing low can you get? You are pathetic.

From the sounds of it, she isn't below you. You're just vile and egotistical and want to harm everyone that doesn't give you exactly what you want.

You are ridiculous and I'm glad she didn't waste her time on you.

thanks for the support.

i mean, before i went into town with her she was like 'oh but i have nowhere to stay wahhh wahhh wahh' clearly hinting for me to take her back to mine.

see how 'vile' and 'egotistical' i am tonight when i pull a better looking bird back with me

might even send her a drunk text, and just drip feed info that shes gonna humiliate herself with my mate :h:

and before you start saying you dont care about her I DO its why i have to do this. its a shame but she's forced me into this
christ. already on the voddy and gonna be cheeky and drive down to tesco to get a few cans. decided to text her. gonna get messy tonight in more ways than 1, you got my back tho ey boys!!! NOT hahahhahhahahahhaha f*ckers
Get help.
Get help.

tell you what kid theres no way you'd be sayin any of this sh*t to my face:biggrin:

you honestly wouldnt believe some of the stuff ive done in the past :smile:
You sound butthurt as ****.
Original post by ArundelRanger
You sound butthurt as ****.

not bothered kid, 6 months from now i'll have shagged her and still be in contact with her...my mate wont be
Of course you're not bothered. After all, you didn't get an account on TSR just to whine about this did you.

Oh, wait a minute.......
tell you what kid theres no way you'd be sayin any of this sh*t to my face:biggrin:

you honestly wouldnt believe some of the stuff ive done in the past :smile:

Likewise. I've done time. You don't intimidate me, little boy. Now get back to your crying about how you're more attractive but got rejected like the bitch you are.
Original post by ArundelRanger
Of course you're not bothered. After all, you didn't get an account on TSR just to whine about this did you.

Oh, wait a minute.......

given i've had an account for 5 months...no?

Likewise. I've done time. You don't intimidate me, little boy. Now get back to your crying about how you're more attractive but got rejected like the bitch you are.

haha, brilliant :biggrin: come on kid we all know you're a fugly ginger kid. jealous that i have self confidence you could only wish for, suppose the state you'll be in it comes as no surprise .. :smile:
given i've had an account for 5 months...no?

haha, brilliant :biggrin: come on kid we all know you're a fugly ginger kid. jealous that i have self confidence you could only wish for, suppose the state you'll be in it comes as no surprise .. :smile:

Nice try, but it speaks volumes about your intelligence that you go for the low blow of looks when you have no idea what I look like. I'm happy with my appearance. Also I would have no problem being ginger, I'm a natural blonde so I imagine it would look good. Using ginger as an insult? What are you 12? Wonder why this girl didn't snap you up eh!

Quick Reply

Latest