The Student Room Group

Introduced myself to woman down my street-wish I hadn't

Ok, nothing against her, but I am a private person. Unfortunately I let my genitals influence me. I was horny and sometimes when like that you invent some reason to apporach, so she's walking by and just by virture of general horniness and mabe boredom with solitude, I introduced myself, shake hands and all now she starts another conversation when we met yesterday, It's a small terraced street, best to keep your privacy. And now I regret, as I have other times, making a connection I don't want 'cos of horniness. I think she may even be attracted to me, I made conversation but now it's a problem, what do I do? I don't hate her, I guess some would say if there was attraction you could have fwb-let's just say it came to fwb, how awkward would that be when she lives on my street. I hate that I do stupid **** when horny, I really wished now I had just kept my usual, prviate routine, now I can't pretend I don't recognise her.
explain yourself to her
Original post by Anonymous
Ok, nothing against her, but I am a private person. Unfortunately I let my genitals influence me. I was horny and sometimes when like that you invent some reason to apporach, so she's walking by and just by virture of general horniness and mabe boredom with solitude, I introduced myself, shake hands and all now she starts another conversation when we met yesterday, It's a small terraced street, best to keep your privacy. And now I regret, as I have other times, making a connection I don't want 'cos of horniness. I think she may even be attracted to me, I made conversation but now it's a problem, what do I do? I don't hate her, I guess some would say if there was attraction you could have fwb-let's just say it came to fwb, how awkward would that be when she lives on my street. I hate that I do stupid **** when horny, I really wished now I had just kept my usual, prviate routine, now I can't pretend I don't recognise her.

Wait did you two have sex? Confused.
Reply 3
Original post by Bag of Peanuts
Wait did you two have sex? Confused.

No, but it's not hard to imagine she could be attracted to me. Put it that way.
Reply 4
Get over yourself, I speak to neighbours I know when I see them, I don't want to **** them. Why are you even worrying? If she comes onto you, which I doubt she will, just say you aren't interested. Simple.
Get over it. It's normal to speak to neighbours.

Just engage in idle chit chat, or, I don't know, be friends with her? You don't have to sleep with her.
No, but it's not hard to imagine she could be attracted to me. Put it that way.

is she hot?
Reply 7
Original post by AvaAdore
Get over yourself, I speak to neighbours I know when I see them, I don't want to **** them. Why are you even worrying? If she comes onto you, which I doubt she will, just say you aren't interested. Simple.

Look, I know you want to insult my ego. You've misunderstood me. I'm ust very private and I don't want to get tempted, I know fwb would be horrific with her because then when it ended.....

I don't really want a female friend on my street either.
Reply 8
is she hot?

No, not really.
Reply 9
Anyone?
I just hate having my cocoon of selfishness dented one bit. Even this much.

Quick Reply