The Student Room Group

will my grade count

guy I need to ask something basically I was doing my chemistry exams as a private candidate all AS and A2 im 20 years and didn't do any of the practical's for the a level chem course does that mean I wont get a my A level grade for chem and my exam become void

like please I need a answer because all the chem exams Im revising for will be done for no reason
did you do the practical exam?
^ OP has clearly stated that they haven't done any practicals.
Reply 3
Original post by manik95
guy I need to ask something basically I was doing my chemistry exams as a private candidate all AS and A2 im 20 years and didn't do any of the practical's for the a level chem course does that mean I wont get a my A level grade for chem and my exam become void

like please I need a answer because all the chem exams Im revising for will be done for no reason

You can only get an overall grade if you have been entered for all the units (but you don't have to turn up and do them). Given we are way past the practical submission deadline it may be too late to enter but I suggest contacting your exam centre ASAP (or even the exam board) to ask if it will be possible. You would have to pay the very late fee.

Alternativly, there will be a last chance to enter for them next Summer.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
You can probably do them next year instead.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending