The Student Room Group

Classmate call me PIG ASS

I am bit fat body . so my all school mate call me pig ass or peanut boy.
If I don't want , how can I handle it?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mamoru
I am bit fat body . so my all school mate call me pig ass or peanut boy.
If I don't want , how can I handle it?

I am so sorry about that. Nobody deserves to be taunted about their appearance, please ignore them and report them! Stay strong and know that you are beautiful no matter the size, shape or colour. 💜

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by StudentOkay
I am so sorry about that. Nobody deserves to be taunted about their appearance, please ignore them and report them! Stay strong and know that you are beautiful no matter the size, shape or colour. 💜

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you very much
Original post by mamoru
Thank you very much

I agree. Report them, not saying anything or pretending you don't care will give them even more of a reason to taunt you.
Reply 4
Original post by thecatwithnohat
I agree. Report them, not saying anything or pretending you don't care will give them even more of a reason to taunt you.

You mean report to teacher??
Maybe I cannot
Report them. Hopefully your school is capable of dealing with all of them. If they continue just report them again, and remind yourself that you're a better person than them, and they're inherently sad degenerate people to have to bully others to have a laugh.
Original post by mamoru
You mean report to teacher??
Maybe I cannot

Why wouldn't you? Please do.
Reply 7
Just ignore them and tell a teacher, it's clear they won't get far in life with them bullying.
Reply 8
Original post by Duskstar
Report them. Hopefully your school is capable of dealing with all of them. If they continue just report them again, and remind yourself that you're a better person than them, and they're inherently sad degenerate people to have to bully others to have a laugh.

I know I'm better . because I never have laugh like that.
but its difficult to report them you know.
post a picture of your ass for further evaluation
Reply 10
Why wouldn't you? Please do.

there are many complicate reason
Reply 11
Original post by elle.123
Just ignore them and tell a teacher, it's clear they won't get far in life with them bullying.

there are many reason i can't tell teacher .
Reply 12
Original post by WillNegForReps
post a picture of your ass for further evaluation

Are you kidding me!!?
Original post by mamoru
there are many complicate reason

I'm sorry, but the only reason that bullying works is because people don't report it - when people report it it tends to stop.

There is literally nothing in the way of you telling some authority that you are being bullied. You could tell your parents, not the school. If you don't want to talk to anyone you know, then you could talk to someone anonymously, and I'm sure there are bullying helplines available.
Original post by mamoru
Are you kidding me!!?

well how are we supposed to know if he's telling the truth or not
Just ignore then they are not worth your valuable time , us your time to revise rather than think what those idiots call you.
Reply 16
I'm sorry, but the only reason that bullying works is because people don't report it - when people report it it tends to stop.

There is literally nothing in the way of you telling some authority that you are being bullied. You could tell your parents, not the school. If you don't want to talk to anyone you know, then you could talk to someone anonymously, and I'm sure there are bullying helplines available.

Actually I'm not sure it called bullying , because they said its joking and its funny . so sometimes I think they are friends . but sometimes no. I can report anonymously but I'm afraid my parents know manythings
Reply 17
Original post by WillNegForReps
well how are we supposed to know if he's telling the truth or not

Then you can imagine I am slim and tall and handsome boy . then its ok .hahaha
Reply 18
Report. And also hopefully in a few years time youll be elsewhere. Perhaps even better off than them. Stay stron. You always have us to talk to if you need someone. Plus, everyone has their flaws.
Reply 19
Original post by SashaF
Report. And also hopefully in a few years time youll be elsewhere. Perhaps even better off than them. Stay stron. You always have us to talk to if you need someone. Plus, everyone has their flaws.

Thanks I don't think i have flaws. But they gotta many problem their brain.
Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest