The Student Room Group

Silly Mistakes...

Does anybody else come out of exams realising that they made absolutely terrible mistakes, and kick themselves for being so ridiculous? I've had several exams now, and after each I have known between 3 and 12 definitely dropped marks, which were on easy questions which I should have been able to do! I was hoping for Cambridge UMS, but for some reason the exam period seems to be going terribly.. I've put in so much revision work, but I keep messing up during the penultimate test!
Urgh I feel the same way. The exam boards hate us.
Reply 2
Original post by katemate98
Urgh I feel the same way. The exam boards hate us.

Yeah, the irritating thing for me though is I feel as though it wasn't always a bad paper, it was a bad performance by me.. :frown:
Original post by NewMedSH
Yeah, the irritating thing for me though is I feel as though it wasn't always a bad paper, it was a bad performance by me.. :frown:

Best to try not to think about it or blame yourself. I know it's hard, I over think it all so much!
Original post by NewMedSH
Does anybody else come out of exams realising that they made absolutely terrible mistakes, and kick themselves for being so ridiculous? I've had several exams now, and after each I have known between 3 and 12 definitely dropped marks, which were on easy questions which I should have been able to do! I was hoping for Cambridge UMS, but for some reason the exam period seems to be going terribly.. I've put in so much revision work, but I keep messing up during the penultimate test!

Wow this was literally me yesterday after my biology exam. There's no point in worrying now since nothing can be changed, just focus on any upcoming exams and try to stay sane :tongue:
Reply 5
Original post by chiarax213
Wow this was literally me yesterday after my biology exam. There's no point in worrying now since nothing can be changed, just focus on any upcoming exams and try to stay sane :tongue:

Haha yeah, and pray for the grade boundaries :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest