The Student Room Group

No WJEC Geography B Past Papers apart from 2012 and 2013 ?!?

Are the 2012 and 2013 papers the only available past papers for this spec? As WJEC have modified the spec, surely they should provide some specimen exam papers and answer sheets, or at the very least make the previous years' exams available with a warning that the spec has changed.
If anyone has any older higher papers for the previous spec, I'd be really grateful for a copy. Or are OCR/ Edexcel papers similar?
(edited 8 years ago)
Nope fraid thats all your going to be getting:frown: unless you ask a teacher to log on and see it there is a specimen paper:frown:
Its so rubbish isnt it!
For my science one exams I had LOADS of pastpapers to do... This time for science three I had just two papers:frown:
I feel your pain

Posted from TSR Mobile
There are also 2014 papers
Reply 3
Where are these please?
Reply 5
I haven't got the 2014 papers but I have done them in a mock. The layout is no different to the 2012 and 2013 so they are not too useful. The modification to this spec was something that no one was bothered to tell me about and the 4 six mark questions gave me one hell of a shock and I am quite pissed about it cause I didn't finish the paper in time but at least I know what to expect for Theme 3. I also wonder whether problem solving has been modified as well.

Quick Reply

Latest