The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

What is everyone going to be studying at Edge Hill University.😊

I have made edge hill my firm choice and as far as accommodation go's, I have chosen graduates court as my first choice. I will be studying early years education. Since I'm moving from quite far away I Just wanted to know what everyone else is studying and whether there going to be staying in accommodations or not. 😊. That way hopefully I will get to know people before I start uni. 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I am going to be studying Secondary Religious Education with QTS but I will not be living in :smile: Have you been to visit Edge Hill? What did you think of it?
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
I'm going to be studying Primary Education and I choose chancellors court as my first choice :smile: where are you moving from?
Reply 3
I'm studying Computing and I'm moving from a tiny town near Bath and Bristol. #Scared
Reply 4
I wonder if the university is on the edge of a hill..?
Reply 5
I'm going to be studying accounting and I want to live on campus
Reply 6
Heya sorry for late reply, I am moving from near London which is quite far:/ I am going I be studying early years education and will be living on campus :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I'm studying teaching learning and mentoring. I'm 42 yrs of age. Working full time as a teaching assistant with two young children. I am terrified. Keep panicking and thicking Have I taken on too much at my age. Will I be able to cope......
I am soooooo scared it's killing me
I'm applying for business management and I'm applying for Palatine Court accommodation if I get an offer aha
I'm studying primary education and living on campus
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 10
Original post by Angeladgn
I'm studying teaching learning and mentoring. I'm 42 yrs of age. Working full time as a teaching assistant with two young children. I am terrified. Keep panicking and thicking Have I taken on too much at my age. Will I be able to cope......
I am soooooo scared it's killing me

Hiya I'm 33 with children you will be fine!
Take care
PGCE Further Ed Mathematics. I'm 29 with two children and live in Preston (30 mins away) so will be staying put.
Original post by Gemstone_xo
I have made edge hill my firm choice and as far as accommodation go's, I have chosen graduates court as my first choice. I will be studying early years education. Since I'm moving from quite far away I Just wanted to know what everyone else is studying and whether there going to be staying in accommodations or not. 😊. That way hopefully I will get to know people before I start uni. 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm going to be studying Creative Writing and I've chosen Chancellors South, Chancellors Court, Founders Court, Main Halls and Paletine Halls!
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm going to be studying primary education and have chosen chancellors south as my first choice!x
Reply 14
I'm going to be studying physical education and school sports and I chose chancellors!
I'm going to be studying Psychology :-)
Original post by Shmewis
I'm going to be studying physical education and school sports and I chose chancellors!

Hi! Did you choose just chancellors or chancellors south?
Original post by luceebecca
I'm going to be studying Psychology :-)

Hi! Have you chosen your accommodation yet?
Reply 18
Original post by georgia98x
Hi! Did you choose just chancellors or chancellors south?

Chancellors first and then south as my second
Original post by georgia98x
Hi! Have you chosen your accommodation yet?

Hi, I'm going to be commuting. I only live 40 minutes away and the course is 3 days a week :-). Does the accommodation look good?.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending