The Student Room Group

ISIS bride says forced sex with Yazidi girls isn't rape because Koran condones it.

Jihadi bride, Umm Sumayyah al-Muhajirah, says sex with kidnapped women is never rape because it is an Islamic practice inspired by the Prophet himself.
She wrote: β€œI and those with me at home prostrated to Allah in gratitude on the day the first slave-girl entered our home. Yes, we thanked our Lord for having let us live to the day we saw kufr (disbelivers) humiliated and its banner destroyed.”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/isis-jihadi-bride-claims-forced-sex-with-yazidi-girls-is-never-rape-because-koran-condones-it-10271703.html

Scroll to see replies

Yes but these aren't real Muslims as its a well known fact that Muslims don't rape.
Reply 2
Original post by muf_mur
Dumb bitch do you even know how to read the quran?

The Quran is very much part of the problem here since not only does it permit capturing and owning slaves but also having sex with them which is rape.
Original post by Marco1
Jihadi bride, Umm Sumayyah al-Muhajirah

What kind of name is Umm, when she introduces herself I bet people will think she keeps forgetting what she's called.
Well that clears that up then.
I would never usually support foreign intervention... but even I am minded to think a cruise missile or two might not be a bad thing right now.

Disgusting.
Sickening
Reply 7
Nothing surprises me with these scumbags anymore. They've just gone and murdered hundreds of women and children in Palmyra. How many more have to die before something is done about them?!

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/just-days-after-seizing-palmyra-isis-massacres-400-people-in-the-ancient-city-10272934.html

Posted from TSR Mobile
Horrible ideology
Reply 9
Original post by caravaggio2
Yes but these aren't real Muslims as its a well known fact that Muslims don't rape.

are you a muslim? if so you should know he following verse in the quran

And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.
SOURCE: http://quran.com/4/24

or the haddith that supports it?

Abu Sa’id Al Khudri said β€œThe Apostle of Allaah(ο·Ί) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of Apostle of Allaah (ο·Ί) were reluctant to have relations with the female captives because of their pagan husbands. So, Allaah the exalted sent down the Qur’anic verse β€œAnd all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hand posses.” This is to say that they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period.
SOURCE: http://sunnah.com/abudawud/12/110

thats just one example. i think it shows that i know what im talking about. but as muslims are in the habit of lieing about their religion until you back them into a corner. so if you need more examples of rape in the quran then just ask.

but these verses above are a direct order. it shows the perspective of what was said at the time.

the only concern of muhamed was the issue of coitus inturruptus or known to u and me as "pulling out". or if the women was pregnant or on her period. otherwise it was hunky dory.
Original post by Mick.w
are you a muslim? if so you should know he following verse in the quran

And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.
SOURCE: http://quran.com/4/24

or the haddith that supports it?

Abu Sa’id Al Khudri said β€œThe Apostle of Allaah(ο·Ί) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of Apostle of Allaah (ο·Ί) were reluctant to have relations with the female captives because of their pagan husbands. So, Allaah the exalted sent down the Qur’anic verse β€œAnd all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hand posses.” This is to say that they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period.
SOURCE: http://sunnah.com/abudawud/12/110

thats just one example. i think it shows that i know what im talking about. but as muslims are in the habit of lieing about their religion until you back them into a corner. so if you need more examples of rape in the quran then just ask.

but these verses above are a direct order. it shows the perspective of what was said at the time.

the only concern of muhamed was the issue of coitus inturruptus or known to u and me as "pulling out". or if the women was pregnant or on her period. otherwise it was hunky dory.

I'm no expert in what you just shard with us; but I am fairly certain that caravaggio2 is/was being sarcastic.
I dont know why it takes the rise of ISIS for pppl to finally get to know these parts of the quran, which has been around for over 1200 years. i guess these are the parts of islam the sheikhs and imams on newsnight dont want to reveal
Reply 12
Original post by JohnTheBaptist
I'm no expert in what you just shard with us; but I am fairly certain that caravaggio2 is/was being sarcastic.

google the quran and hadith. they are the holy books of islam. there a many but these are the core.

the two quotes i posted were one from the quran and one from the hadith.

on reading it a second time i think it was sarcasm. but its sad that its become difficult to notice the difference.
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm Muslim and this makes me angry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mick.w
google the quran and hadith. they are the holy books of islam. there a many but these are the core.

the two quotes i posted were one from the quran and one from the hadith.

on reading it a second time i think it was sarcasm. but its sad that its become difficult to notice the difference.

No, stop talking. There is nothing that justifies RAPE in Islam, how dare you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
The Islamic punishment for Rape is capital punishment, and in this case I am in favour. Twisted people!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StudentOkay
No, stop talking. There is nothing that justifies RAPE in Islam, how dare you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

rape of a slave is permitted in islam. there is no specific crime of rape specified by the quran, as it was the norm in mohammed and caliphates time
Original post by Reformed
rape of a slave is permitted in islam. there is no specific crime of rape specified by the quran, as it was the norm in mohammed and caliphates time

No it does not!!! Who are you to tell me a Muslim, who has studied my religion since I was 7 that rape is permitted? You are a sick human being.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StudentOkay
No it does not!!! Who are you to tell me a Muslim, who has studied my religion since I was 7 that rape is permitted? You are a sick human being.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you obviously never actually read the quran in that case. slaves were permitted - a slave by definition has no choice to give consent. try reading
Original post by Reformed
you obviously never actually read the quran in that case. slaves were permitted - a slave by definition has no choice to give consent. try reading

LOOOOL a non educated person trying to tell me what the Quran says about raping a slave. I have read the Quran twice in English and twice in Arabic. Ψ­Ω…Ψ§Ψ±

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest