The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reformed
"We went out with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) on the expedition to the Bi'l-Mustaliq and took captive some excellent Arab women; and we desired them, for we were suffering from the absence of our wives, (but at the same time) we also desired ransom for them. So we decided to have sexual intercourse with them but by observing 'azl"
source please i wanna know the context
Reply 41
Why is there so much hate against muslims on here?
Original post by the north
source please i wanna know the context

if you had read the hadiths you would recognise this. dont try and lecture everyone when clearly have done little or no reading.

Mohammed and his followers were not good people, they killed raped and kidnapped to slavery lots of women. Their enemies in the other arab tribes almost certainly did the same , so they were no better, it was all the same old tribal warfare- but certainly the islamic armies held no higher moral ground.

IS are simply copying what these people did 1300 years ago and quoting the scriptures to justify.
(edited 8 years ago)
if you had read the hadiths you would recognise this. dont try and lecture everyone when clearly have done little or no reading.

Mohammed and his followers were not good people, they killed raped and kidnapped to slavery lots of women. Their enemies in the other arab tribes almost certainly did the same , so they were no better, it was all the same old tribal warfare- but certainly the islamic armies held no higher moral ground.

IS are simply copying what these people did 1300 years ago and quoting the scriptures to justify.

Give us source and stop talking a load of rubbish.

Posted from TSR Mobile
'Murtadeen ' know far more about islam than the average tsr muslim

Lol no. That's why you are a Murtad

Posted from TSR Mobile
why should they want to have sex with you lol? you just killed their family and stole their land - are you high?

cuz am tht sexy mate
am jokin seriously its not rape if they consent .if i go to a prisoner and say lets have sex and she agrees then whether u like it or not its not rape

one of these prisoners ended up marrying the prophet i believe so there u go

about killing their families

According to all Muslim scholars it is not permissible to kill women or children unless they are fighting against the Muslims. According to the Shafi'i school it is permissible to kill all types of adult men. According to the Hanafi, Hanbali and Maliki schools it is not permissible to kill old men, monks, peasants, employees and traders (this meaning male non-combatants).Harming civilian areas and pillaging residential areas is also forbidden, as is the destruction of trees, crops, livestock and farmlands. The Muslim forces may not loot travelers, as doing so is contrary to the spirit of jihad. Nor do they have the right to use the local facilities of the native people without their consent. If such a consent is obtained, the Muslim army is still under the obligation to compensate the people financially for the use of such facilities. However, Islamic law allows the confiscation of military equipment and supplies captured from the camps and military headquarters of the combatant armies.
Original post by StudentOkay
Lol no. That's why you are a Murtad

Posted from TSR Mobile

please, you are so clueless you dont even recognise quotes from well known sahih hadith. this is standard for a muslim on tsr

you still never gave me the source though...
please, you are so clueless you dont even recognise quotes from well known sahih hadith. this is standard for a muslim on tsr

SHOW USSSSS

Posted from TSR Mobile
cuz am tht sexy mate
am jokin seriously its not rape if they consent .if i go to a prisoner and say lets have sex and she agrees then whether u like it or not its not rape

about killing their families

According to all Muslim scholars it is not permissible to kill women or children unless they are fighting against the Muslims. According to the Shafi'i school it is permissible to kill all types of adult men. According to the Hanafi, Hanbali and Maliki schools it is not permissible to kill old men, monks, peasants, employees and traders (this meaning male non-combatants).Harming civilian areas and pillaging residential areas is also forbidden, as is the destruction of trees, crops, livestock and farmlands. The Muslim forces may not loot travelers, as doing so is contrary to the spirit of jihad. Nor do they have the right to use the local facilities of the native people without their consent. If such a consent is obtained, the Muslim army is still under the obligation to compensate the people financially for the use of such facilities. However, Islamic law allows the confiscation of military equipment and supplies captured from the camps and military headquarters of the combatant armies.

forget what 'scholars' post on the internet - IS have scholars that post the opposite. im talking about what the qura and hadith say- which is what makes islam,
They dont consent - they are kidnapped, slaves - etc would you consent if a bearded arab man kidnapped you, chained you and and said he misses sexual contact? yes one slave converted to islam and married mohammed ( and therefore freed herself from slavery) but there were others that refused to convert or marry him and therefore sold into the slave trade - Rayhana bint Zayd for example.

your copy paste ignores Surat Al-'Anfāl - whole chapter on Spoils of War - allowing muslim fighters the right to steal anything from livestock and food to women and slaves from those they fight.facts were by islams own historical record, mohammed and his followers kidnapped enslaved and raped as a matter of course , as was the norm in their war with other arab tribes, they were no better or worse for the time. IS are copying them
(edited 8 years ago)
you still never gave me the source though...

you are the practicing muslim, you are supposed to read - not wait for ppl to post references for you to google
cuz am tht sexy mate

I'm afraid it's not as simple as that. The dynamics of the relationship between a slave and a master, where the master is in a position of authority and power, do not allow for a consensual sexual relationship. Even if the slave "agreed" to have sex (would your mother, sister or daughter agree to it if she was captured by enemy soldiers, enslaved, and asked to have sex with them?) for whatever reason, it would still be classed as sexual exploitation and rape because the slave would be acting under duress, regardless of how "nicely" you treat the slave. If you were a nice guy, you'd free them before asking to have sex with them. In any case, asking a women whose father, husband, brother, or son you killed, to have sex with you is surely the most insensitive thing to do.

Moreover, the scholars say you're allowed to beat your slaves if they refuse to comply with your sexual demands. Some scholars even say consent is not required at all, and this is precisely what people did back then. The concept of consensual sex between the master and the slave did not exist in that era. Please understand this point.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 52
No, stop talking. There is nothing that justifies RAPE in Islam, how dare you?

ah interesting. so when faced with your own scripture you just say shut up and stick your fingers in yours.

the dramatic language means nothing without substance. you just sound childish.

lets go over the 1 quote i posted.

this quote is from the quran. its the core book in islamic belief. just saying for the record in case your not aware.

And [also prohibited to you are all] married women except those your right hands possess. [This is] the decree of Allah upon you. And lawful to you are [all others] beyond these, [provided] that you seek them [in marriage] with [gifts from] your property, desiring chastity, not unlawful sexual intercourse. So for whatever you enjoy [of marriage] from them, give them their due compensation as an obligation. And there is no blame upon you for what you mutually agree to beyond the obligation. Indeed, Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.
SOURCE: http://quran.com/4/24

what this means is you can have sex with women who you have captured as slaves. this means rape. you can rape women who you have taken by force. this includes married women. women who you have sex with outside of "war booty" must be married.

the hadith that supports it sheds more light on how this verse in the quran came to be. this is a sahih (authentic) hadith aswell by the way. I take it i don't need to explain to you what hadith is and the point in their authenticity.

Abu Sa’id Al Khudri said “The Apostle of Allaah(ﷺ) sent a military expedition to Awtas on the occasion of the battle of Hunain. They met their enemy and fought with them. They defeated them and took them captives. Some of the Companions of Apostle of Allaah (ﷺ) were reluctant to have relations with the female captives because of their pagan husbands. So, Allaah the exalted sent down the Qur’anic verse “And all married women (are forbidden) unto you save those (captives) whom your right hand posses.” This is to say that they are lawful for them when they complete their waiting period.
SOURCE: http://sunnah.com/abudawud/12/110

so as you can see the hadith explains this verse.
they had captured men and women as slaves. but the soldiers were reluctant to rape the wives of the men they had captured right in front of them. this was. until muhammads brilliant and divine prophecy telling them that they are forbidden from having sex with married women except those whom they have captured in war.
BUT! ONLY if they have completed their waiting period. this is a reference to the restrictions on rape. where you are not allowed to rape a women who is on her period or pregnant. so you must wait until these things have finished before you get stuck in.

so thats in the quran. your holy book. the word of god.
its in the hadith aswell confirming the whole grisly prophecy. its a sahih hadith too making it essentially as good as the quran itself.

so how dare I? well I dare because of things like the above.

and yes the above clearly is an example of rape being not only condoned but encouraged by "the prophet".

i mean his men were reluctant he didn't have to give them prophecy to encourage them.

so your either ignorant or a liar.
as the above a clear references with provided links to sources underneath for everyone to see. your fooling no one.

stop talking... yes. islam wanting to silence its critics. nothing unusual there then.
Reply 53
People can defame Islam as much as they wang, amd use fake hadiths to give Islam a bad name, however Islam will/is shine and grow.
Original post by eoe
People can defame Islam as much as they wang, amd use fake hadiths to give Islam a bad name, however Islam will/is shine and grow.

Nope, people are seeing it for what it truly is. A barbaric ancient religion that needs to die. Horrendous!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why are people pretending that Islam does not permit rape in certain situations?

Get your heads out of the sand people and see this disgusting cult for what it is
Original post by eoe

Please explain which ones are fake.
She's probably been beaten into submission. What a demon.

The Islamic punishment for Rape is capital punishment, and in this case I am in favour. Twisted people!

Posted from TSR Mobile

While you're busy moaning over semantics and what the stupid Koran says, just face the facts. Everytime I turn around there's an article about someone getting raped or forced into sex slavery. And who happens to be behind it all?...
Reply 58
We are muslims , we know way more about OUR religion than all of you do. So stop trying to be experts about something you don't know **** about. People have been posting links and quotes proving that Islam doesn't allow rape but you guys just don't want to change your opinions. Your not discussing , you directly attacking a religion, which has at least millions of followers. So you attacking every single on of them. Your just disgusting.
(edited 8 years ago)
Rape Isnt permitted in islam , the verses in quran u are talking about are about war and those captives taken in during war on a certain party , and those captives who agree to it , what the Bloody ISIS are doing isn't at all reflecting islam it is rubbish its defaming islam , if you look at where the captives the quran is talking about come from then you will realize that those wars that were taking place during the time of our beloved prophet Muhammed PBUH were all for the right causes for islam against all those who were against islam here the isis are not fighting for islam there wars are for whatever hell reason they have which is nothing to do with islam yet they call it islam so people judge islam badly people like you can judge they are not even muslums tbey are a conspiracy against muslims they are doing all this and calling themselves muslims so all the blame goes to islam yet they are not muslims ! Islam teaches peace u like them have selected and deployed verses u think reflect islam yet to understand the holy quran u have to read it all and then u will understand the true meaning of islam u cannot read certain verses and form a judgement about it there is also a verse in the quran which says if u kill one human (due to not a right cause i.e innocent beings ) its as if u have killed the entire mankind and if u save one human its as if u have saved the entire mankind the quran is clearly against any sort if torture or murder of innocent people yet the ISIS kill thousands of innocent people so the so called muslims do not do what islam teaches all they are trying to do is to make people go against islam bt to understand a religion u have to know the whole thing u can't just select certain bits without reading what it says after that let me tell all the ISIS are not muslims for what they do is nothing more representative of islam as hitler was of germany !!
Original post by Renrmed
rape of a slave is permitted in islam. there is no specific crime of rape specified by the quran, as it was the norm in mohammed and caliphates time

Latest

Trending

Trending