The Student Room Group

Predict AS/ A-level grades + state your subjects! :)

Scroll to see replies

I don't really want to say what I'd get in each one as I get really scared and superstitious in the exam season :colondollar: but generally I'm hoping for AABBB and I'd be over the moon if I got that or any better :smile: I don't think I'd go below BCCCC though based on the exams I've done so far (doing three sciences, maths and general studies)

EDIT: omg I literally went back all the way to find this post because I did much better than I expected, lol 5As in the bag so now need to lift my spirits for A2 results. If I did better than I thought last year, hopefully the same will happen this year lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Hahahahaha.....

I'm doing AS atm. Not even done any biology or French exams yet but it's worth a prediction I suppose...

Chemistry: B, may just scrape an A depending how F322 goes
Maths: C lol M1 was a disaster so might be even lower
French: B/C
Biology: B, possibly an A but we'll see how the exams go

I was predicted AAAB, I'd ideally like ABBB but I don't think either is going to happen :biggrin:
Original post by BioStudentx
You do 4 A2s?

yep
physics A
bio A
chem A
math A
philosophy a
doing as levels i could have gotten 100 ums for math but c2 just had to mess it up
Maths - A
Biology - hopefully A but probably B
Chemistry - A
History - B but possibly A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Worst case BCCD in Biology, Maths, Physics and Geography
Best case AABC

Ugh I messed up so badly on Core 2 maths and unit 1 physics!
(best case)
English Lit - A/B.... Exam was pretty **** but hopefully it's pulled up as I have full marks coursework)
Economics - A/B/C/D ... Who knows? Grade boundaries are impossible to predict and it's pretty much impossible to know how the exam went haha
Biology - A... Unit 1 has gone well, just gotta sort out Unit 2. Full marks on ISA.
Chemistry - A/B... Aka hell. Unit 1 went better then expected (about 53 marks I think), but Unit 2 is genuinely horrific so probably drag it down. Full marks on ISA to push up though.

8A*s/4As at GCSE. Not the best exam season for me to be honest, didn't really start revising until May and generally ****ed up haha
(edited 8 years ago)
AS Level

Maths A
French B
Spanish A
Art & Design A
Got A A (both full marks) A C in AS

Need AAB to go to uni

Think I could get A*A or maaaybe A*A*, not sure if I'll get a C or if I've pushed it up to a B in my resit

The uncertainty :eek:
Well je suis doing maths (Edexcel), bio (OCR), chem (Edexcel) and geography (AQA).

Just bio unit 2, chem unit 2 and S1 left to do.

I think based on how I've done so far I might get:

Maths - A
Biology - A
Chemistry - A (the unit 1 paper was so nice)
Geography - A (The grade boundaries are always super duper low so I'm feeling confident)
Reply 70
Youre lucky. I do pretty much the same subjects with the same exam board but i think ive messed my unit 1 chem and bio. :frown:
Original post by Don Pedro K.
Well je suis doing maths (Edexcel), bio (OCR), chem (Edexcel) and geography (AQA).

Just bio unit 2, chem unit 2 and S1 left to do.

I think based on how I've done so far I might get:

Maths - A
Biology - A
Chemistry - A (the unit 1 paper was so nice)
Geography - A (The grade boundaries are always super duper low so I'm feeling confident)
Reply 71
Biology - U
Chemistry - U
Maths - U
Psychology - U
Chemistry -hopefully an A
biology - aiming for an A bt could get a B as empa didn't go too well
Psychology -hhopefully A
Religious studies -hhopefully A
Original post by SashaF
Check your accuracy in August!

Chemistry -90% A
Biology -80%
PSYCHOLOGY- 90% A
Religious studies -90% A
AS level exams still got unit 2 bio and chem to which if I do well on then confident in my A in biology and chemistry
Reply 74
History - A/B, can't tell how I've done with either papers, especially the Nazi sources
English Lit - A
Latin - B - really hoping for an A though
Biology - B, dropping this one anyway
worst case

maths a*
further maths a*
chemistry b
Maths- C/D (praying for something above a C because I was almost crying after the C2 exam)
Chemistry- C/D (need to do really well in Unit 2)
English-A/B
Economics-A/B
As of 24th May,
Maths- A
Computer Science - À
Chemistry- À
Physics- À
General Studies- À
ICT- À

I am most worried about Maths, and ICT but I think I'll pull through :biggrin:
Original post by SashaF
Youre lucky. I do pretty much the same subjects with the same exam board but i think ive messed my unit 1 chem and bio. :frown:

Well you'll just have to pull those marks up with unit 2 then :biggrin:! You can do it dw ^_^ I am kinda dying over unit 2 biology right now tho hahaha but you just gotta tell yourself that you WILL get through it and you WILL do well! Good luck :smile:
Reply 79
AS:
Biology - B/A (WJEC BY1 exam was horrific :frown:)
Chemistry - B (OCR spent most of F321 just finding the elements :angry:)
English Lang&Lit - C/B (WJEC was the worst exam tbh)
Psychology - A (AQA exams were sooo good this year :u:)

Quick Reply

Latest