The Student Room Group

Edexcel Economics Unit 4 Revision HELP

Unit 4 economics has always been my weakness and thus I have put off revising it because I hate everything about it. But I know I must do my best to get a good grade in it, so I must start revising. There seems to be so much to learn especially as I find economics very challenging and I just wondered how everyone is learning everything and what tips they have for me. Thank you!
Original post by malteserlover
Unit 4 economics has always been my weakness and thus I have put off revising it because I hate everything about it. But I know I must do my best to get a good grade in it, so I must start revising. There seems to be so much to learn especially as I find economics very challenging and I just wondered how everyone is learning everything and what tips they have for me. Thank you!

I have Unit 4 notes, PM me if you want them (got A*)

There's really not that much to learn :tongue:
Original post by Mike_123

Can you email me all the notes you have for A2 economics? I find it very hard to revise and I got a really bad grades for AS. And do you mind giving advices. How you study, how you manage your time during the exam, how do you approach all the questions. Hehe

I hope you are sarcastic. The syllabus is massive, bigger than for OCR or AQA.
Original post by keynes24
I hope you are sarcastic. The syllabus is massive, bigger than for OCR or AQA.

Sorry I meant compared to uni :biggrin:

But honestly it isn't, I spent much, much more time on maths than economics A level even though the maths syllabus is smaller - I think keeping up to date with current affairs and generally talking about economics with friends is the best form of revision imo!
Original post by aiminazri
Can you email me all the notes you have for A2 economics? I find it very hard to revise and I got a really bad grades for AS. And do you mind giving advices. How you study, how you manage your time during the exam, how do you approach all the questions. Hehe

I can't really remember that much from A level but I think the main thing is to read the question properly and the article that you're given fully since there's normally points you can pull from it. It's always good to let the examiner know that you know what's going on in the real world so adding real world application is good. If i recall correctly, evaluation is a big part of A2 so make sure you can critique your argument and this allows you to form a strong argument
Reply 6

will you send me the notes

Can you send me the notes too please?? It would be SO helpful! :smile:

Can you pm the notes as well please :smile:
Reply 9
has anyone got any notes they can attach
Reply 10

Please could you pm me the unit 4 notes
Reply 11
Original post by malteserlover

Hey there,

I built a revision website when I was doing a-level economics. It's mostly designed for the AQA board but you may find some useful stuff on it:

www.petragrade.com

Hope that helps :smile:
Reply 12

Could you possible PM these to me if you still have them?????
This site http://aleveleconomicssuccess.com/ has Edexcel Unit 4 past papers, mark schemes and some essays written by students. It also has resources and a blog which will help you to understand the issues in more depth. That is essential for tackling the essay question in Unit 4.
Hope this helps
Dr M Potts

Hey could you possibly pm me the notes too please? :smile:

Could u please send me the notes? I m really struggling with this..thanks
If anyone has the notes could they pm them :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest