The Student Room Group

Cold behaviour from a girl for no apparent reason?

A girl I know seems to every so often so cold behaviour towards me for reasons I have no idea why. She seems ok with everyone else but me, she's cold.Any reasons girls do this? She can be nice one time and then the next she appears cold almost like I've upset her but I have no idea how.
A few things i also notice when she's on her own and i come into the room she will grab her hair, and i notice she wet her lips (subconciously) when im around sometimes too. i also notice she avoids standing next to me and one time i came to look at her pc and she looked uncomfortable when i got closer. all these just made me think she really dislikes me tbh.
Reply 1
She probably like you? Hates you? Idk. Sorry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
She's either really likes you or is really disgusted by you. I leave it to you to figure out :smile:
I don't think she dislikes you. I think she fancies you

It's so similar to what I do when there's a guy I fancy around
Does honestly seem like she fancies you, especially the last bit you mentioned about her acting uncomfortable when you approached her. Some girls start to act really shifty trying to act natural :laugh:
Reply 5
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Does honestly seem like she fancies you, especially the last bit you mentioned about her acting uncomfortable when you approached her. Some girls start to act really shifty trying to act natural :laugh:

I don't get why she seems to not like standing near me
Wait hang on a second...

You honestly want us to believe you think the act of wetting her lips means she dislikes you?
Reply 7
Original post by Little Popcorns
Wait hang on a second...

You honestly want us to believe you think the act of wetting her lips means she dislikes you?

I don't know what it means, it probably doesn't have a meaning and a nervous habit? It's not a full on lick more of a stick tongue out to moisten, you get me.
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know what it means, it probably doesn't have a meaning and a nervous habit? It's not a full on lick more of a stick tongue out to moisten, you get me.
Wants you roasted, all crispy then eat you with her moistened lips
Original post by Little Popcorns
Wants you roasted, all crispy then eat you with her moistened lips

She's a cannibal, stay away from her bro
Original post by Retired_Messiah
She's a cannibal, stay away from her bro

haha,!
Reply 11
[QUOTE=Anonymous;56155975]A girl I know seems to every so often so cold behaviour towards me for reasons I have no idea why. She seems ok with everyone else but me, she's cold.Any reasons girls do this? She can be nice one time and then the next she appears cold almost like I've upset her but I have no idea how.
A few things i also notice when she's on her own and i come into the room she will grab her hair, and i notice she wet her lips (subconciously) when im around sometimes too. i also notice she avoids standing next to me and one time i came to look at her pc and she looked uncomfortable when i got closer. all these just made me think she really dislikes me tbh.
Possibly because your a touch creepy, getting obsessed with her and making anonymous posts about her..
Original post by Zarek
Possibly because your a touch creepy, getting obsessed with her and making anonymous posts about her..

Maybe, who knows..
Original post by Anonymous
A girl I know seems to every so often so cold behaviour towards me for reasons I have no idea why. She seems ok with everyone else but me, she's cold.Any reasons girls do this? She can be nice one time and then the next she appears cold almost like I've upset her but I have no idea how.

From my own experience being a girl, if i'm around a guy I like a subconsciously do things and probably come across as rude even though I don't mean to be! If she is shy in character then this is probably the case! Just ask her out if you like her or tell her that you are getting mixed emotions, she may open up to you!!

Hope this helps :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending