The Student Room Group

What to do about a confused girl?

I know this girl likes me. We spend all time together, we cuddle together. We touch and flirt more than friends.
I have seen her staring at me at school and she always wears the gift I gave her.

I said to her that I want a relationship, but she hesitated, and eventually said no.

Anyway she has been talking to me, texting me everyday for the last 3 weeks.
I have been treatin her as a friend, calling her this, and sister, she does not call me this.

What can I do, I have already had the relationship talk with her?
Tbh it's killing me inside as I enjoy spending time with her.
lol I got "rejected" today as well,

then I figured out that I hadn't met the girl whose number I asked for, since April 30th; all I did was help her with revision for her upcoming exams (we both do the same degree course and the same modules) and she had already thanked me for that. (Plus I'm going on holiday very soon)

So if it won't happen, it won't happen. Accept it
Reply 2
Original post by shawn_o1
lol I got "rejected" today as well,

then I figured out that I hadn't met the girl whose number I asked for, since April 30th; all I did was help her with revision for her upcoming exams (we both do the same degree course and the same modules) and she had already thanked me for that. (Plus I'm going on holiday very soon)

So if it won't happen, it won't happen. Accept it

I have accepted it, but you cant kiss someone and cuddle with them all the time, and say we are just friends. Also the constant texting.
Original post by Anonymous
I have accepted it, but you cant kiss someone and cuddle with them all the time, and say we are just friends. Also the constant texting.

if she initiated the kissing and cuddling and texting, she probably did it when she was more insecure, now she's probably realised she needed to get on with her life I.e. Take a break from you
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
if she initiated the kissing and cuddling and texting, she probably did it when she was more insecure, now she's probably realised she needed to get on with her life I.e. Take a break from you

Sorry I don't get this?
So does she only she me as a friend?
Sorry I don't get this?
So does she only she me as a friend?

That's the thing, the hugging and kissing and texting was all probably naive and innocent, now she's ready to live on her own but i believe she still values your friendship. If she wants you to be involved with whatever activity of her and your common interest then she'll let you know
Reply 6
That's the thing, the hugging and kissing and texting was all probably naive and innocent, now she's ready to live on her own but i believe she still values your friendship. If she wants you to be involved with whatever activity of her and your common interest then she'll let you know

Kissing is a bit more than innocent.
Anyway after the kiss, it started all the cuddling and constant texting, Like a texts everyday, even If I dont reply.
Before the kiss it was mostly me doing the talking.

Do you think that she is interested? I mean I see her looking at me around college, If I look back she will look away instantly?
Bit odd calling her your sister when you want to be in a relationship with her.

But seriously, if you keep calling her a friend, then why would she see you as anything more?
Reply 8
Original post by llamaspoon
Bit odd calling her your sister when you want to be in a relationship with her.

But seriously, if you keep calling her a friend, then why would she see you as anything more?

No I only started that now, to see how she would react?

Also no girl likes to be treated as a friend.
Reply 9
Maybe she's playing hard to get? lol...
No I only started that now, to see how she would react?

Also no girl likes to be treated as a friend.

It's hard when your feelings aren't reciprocated, I'd just let the text conversations die down until you are not thinking of her every day
It's hard when your feelings aren't reciprocated, I'd just let the text conversations die down until you are not thinking of her every day

The thing is, I know she likes me. Hence why I said she Is confused. I mean who kisses a guy, cuddles with him, constantly touches him?
girls moves were clueless , but tbh the girl might be afraid for having commitment with her befriend , she might be contented with the situation you had , but i guess your Not . Let her go , because sometimes it's the best way to move on . theres more such things to be prioritize .
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by olivia bell
girls moves were clueless , but tbh the girl might be afraid for having commitment with her befriend , she might be contented with the situation you had , but i guess your Not . Let her go , because sometimes it's the best way to move on . theres more such things to be prioritize .
Posted from TSR Mobile

I just want to risk it with this girl.

How can I remove her fear of her commitment?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending