The Student Room Group

Guys, how friendly are you to ex girlfriends?

Say if you have an ex girlfriend who has the same circle of friends as you, are you still as friendly with them as the others in the group? For example if you were leaving a party and were giving everyone a hug/peck on the cheek would you give her one too or just the others and ignore her lol ?
For most people it will depend on how the relationship ended
I just ignore her whenever I see her at parties because unfortunately we have the same friends
Reply 3
Have you hugged ex boyfriends/girlfriends after a break up, whether it's months or years later?
Reply 4
Original post by quentinhamilton
I just ignore her whenever I see her at parties because unfortunately we have the same friends

Is that because you dislike each other/it ended badly or just because she's an ex.
Original post by Anonymous
Is that because you dislike each other/it ended badly or just because she's an ex.

I dislike her because of the way our relationship ended and I also dislike her in general
I'm pretty much friendly with all my exes and we usually even catch up on facebook every now and then.
Forget being friendly, I don't even remember most of their names :lol: I guess that's because I get bored quite easily...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by Most Competitive
Forget being friendly, I don't even remember most of their names :lol: I guess that's because I get bored quite easily...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol how many have you had?
I'm friendly with all of them.
Original post by Anonymous
Lol how many have you had?

Hmm. I reckon at least 40 in the last 3 years or so.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending