The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What would you do if your mum saw these pics?
of yourself? or of people you photograph on the toilet?
Why?
To a person in particular or to everyone?
How does it make you feel?
Does it boost your self confidence ?
What's your self esteem like ?
Do you enjoy it ?
What have been the consequences ?
What have been the outcomes (positive/negative) ?
What have your past relationships been like?
Are you in a relationship?
Reply 4
came straight as I saw nudes thinking it was a girl

i leave disappointed
Reply 5
Original post by TheTruthTeller
What would you do if your mum saw these pics?

ask her what happened in her life to persuade her to browse a subreddit dedicated to young gay nudes and then break it to my dad that she's a little odd in her desires

Original post by Crystalz
Why?
To a person in particular or to everyone?
How does it make you feel?
Does it boost your self confidence ?
What's your self esteem like ?
Do you enjoy it ?
What have been the consequences ?
What have been the outcomes (positive/negative) ?
What have your past relationships been like?
Are you in a relationship?

Because I needed to know my desirability levels tbh.
To everyone.
It makes feel hopeful and somewhat okay with my body.
It boosted my confidence hugely at first, and now it helps keep me at a healthy level of self-esteem.
My self-esteem dwindles quickly, it's always been very low but this helps.
I really, really enjoy it.
So far there have been no consequences.
Outcomes have been attention and appreciation, equating to confidence. Lots of guys to talk to. Better body image.
One past relationship which in all honesty (no offence to the person who will probably end up reading this now) wasn't all that proper.
No.

Original post by Hippysnake
of yourself? or of people you photograph on the toilet?

of myself :P what :s
Reply 6
Original post by Joshale
came straight as I saw nudes thinking it was a girl

i leave disappointed

go fap dude
maybe play league of leg-ends for a little if your dick's still recovering from the last time you yanked it off half hour or so ago
Reply 7
Original post by louieee
go fap dude
maybe play league of leg-ends for a little if your dick's still recovering from the last time you yanked it off half hour or so ago

did mummy take her vibrator back from you?
Reply 8
Original post by Joshale
did mummy take her vibrator back from you?

nuh uh boo, I be needing something thicker than that by far :P

feel free to send me pics if you think you're big enough :wink: I'll PM you my reddit username :biggrin:
Glad it's helped your self esteem!
Do you think this is a healthy way to get attention though?
I'm glad the responses have been positive but as time goes on how will you move away from this?
Original post by louieee
nuh uh boo, I be needing something thicker than that by far :P

feel free to send me pics if you think you're big enough :wink: I'll PM you my reddit username :biggrin:

aw boo did I not make it clear I don't bend that way? x
Reply 11
Original post by Joshale
aw boo did I not make it clear I don't bend that way? x

bucky I'm easy, take your time, loosen up and I'll help you bend that way <3
Reply 12
Glad it's helped your self esteem!
Do you think this is a healthy way to get attention though?
I'm glad the responses have been positive but as time goes on how will you move away from this?

I think it's a great thing to do to be honest. Doing it out of insecurity and a fragile mindset is risky, but it's hugely empowering and gives a much better self-awareness, as well as a huge confidence boost. It's healthy, if the intentions and background are right. Why is it something I need to move away from?
Sounds hot :yy:

Pretty damn risky thing to do though - I probably wouldn't do that... There are other ways to boost your ego.
Reply 14
Original post by TorpidPhil
Sounds hot :yy:

Pretty damn risky thing to do though - I probably wouldn't do that... There are other ways to boost your ego.

Why's it risky? I don't include face btw
Original post by louieee
I think it's a great thing to do to be honest. Doing it out of insecurity and a fragile mindset is risky, but it's hugely empowering and gives a much better self-awareness, as well as a huge confidence boost. It's healthy, if the intentions and background are right. Why is it something I need to move away from?

More often you do it the riskier it gets as your pictures are seen by a larger amount of people? Also I was just assuming it wasn't something you'd want to do as an older person? As long as you're happy that's great :smile:
Original post by louieee
Why's it risky? I don't include face btw

Risky in that it could backfire and you could get mauled for not being that hot if you get me?

Given that you're wanting to post such thing sin the first place you're obviously insecure, or an exhibitionist. If the former then, yeah, it's risky.
Reply 17
More often you do it the riskier it gets as your pictures are seen by a larger amount of people? Also I was just assuming it wasn't something you'd want to do as an older person? As long as you're happy that's great :smile:

Ah no, as stated above my photos are somewhat anonymous because I don't include my face. Only people who I'm extremely close to would be able to identify me, and it's very unlikely they'll be viewing them anyway. I wouldn't mind continuing with it for as long as I get the attention.
Original post by TorpidPhil
Risky in that it could backfire and you could get mauled for not being that hot if you get me?

Given that you're wanting to post such thing sin the first place you're obviously insecure, or an exhibitionist. If the former then, yeah, it's risky.

Not sure if it's the same with Reddit, but certainly folks that post pictures to sites like Tumblr tend to only get a very small volume of hate as people are usually looking for people of specific types.

Latest