The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by TorpidPhil
Risky in that it could backfire and you could get mauled for not being that hot if you get me?

Given that you're wanting to post such thing sin the first place you're obviously insecure, or an exhibitionist. If the former then, yeah, it's risky.

Responses have been incredibly positive so far, and I sincerely doubt my body will change so dramatically in the space of one post to the next that an entire demographic will be repulsed by me. I've only received one hateful comment and looking at his profile he seemed a huge cuntwaffle anyway. Obviously I'm not to everyone's tastes but the subreddit I post on is pretty specific to guys like me so if people are viewing it then to be quite honest I'm the type that they want to see. So no, I don't think there's a risk of it backfiring.
Reply 21

No :P
Original post by louieee
Responses have been incredibly positive so far, and I sincerely doubt my body will change so dramatically in the space of one post to the next that an entire demographic will be repulsed by me. I've only received one hateful comment and looking at his profile he seemed a huge cuntwaffle anyway. Obviously I'm not to everyone's tastes but the subreddit I post on is pretty specific to guys like me so if people are viewing it then to be quite honest I'm the type that they want to see. So no, I don't think there's a risk of it backfiring.

So erm, there are types? What sort of types are we talking about here?
Reply 23
Original post by TorpidPhil
So erm, there are types? What sort of types are we talking about here?

well if I say "male body", what do you imagine? ...There are a lot of variations, I fit into one just as you fit into one. Reddit makes it easy for guys to find their preferred body types, or their preferred jokes, or political opinions. If they have a very strong negative opinion of me, they're looking in the wrong place. I accept that not everyone is attracted to me.
Original post by louieee
No :P

Why? I'll be nice :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hippysnake
of yourself? Or of people you photograph on the toilet?

ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah dead bc of the laughing omg
Reply 26
Original post by Arieisit
Why? I'll be nice :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

nooo :P I'm trying to organise my life, categorise things. Nudes on one forum, study buddies on another :') No cross-overs :P
Reply 27
Original post by KingdomOfTheLord
ahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahah dead bc of the laughing omg

thanks for gracing my thread with your laughter bae
Original post by louieee
nooo :P I'm trying to organise my life, categorise things. Nudes on one forum, study buddies on another :') No cross-overs :P

We don't need to be study buddies :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why are all of you even entertaining this attention seeking troll zzzz ;
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3173471
Reply 30
We don't need to be study buddies :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

omg :giggle:
Original post by jshep000

Why not?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by louieee
thanks for gracing my thread with your laughter bae

aw bae it's chill, I'm always here to diss you xx
But seriously though, do you think you'll regret it in like 69 years??
Reply 33
Original post by jshep000

I give you five pence to help change your attitude and I also grant you permission to leave me tf alone
Original post by louieee
omg :giggle:

So pm me the link ok 👌 😉😚

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 35
Original post by KingdomOfTheLord
aw bae it's chill, I'm always here to diss you xx
But seriously though, do you think you'll regret it in like 69 years??

honey boo-boo ohh how I want you <3 Why would I ever regret it? People respond as though they think I'm doing something bad but they don't explain why?
Reply 36
So pm me the link ok 👌 😉😚

Posted from TSR Mobile

nope :P how can I trust you not to share it with all my internet friends :') you got skype?
Original post by louieee
nope :P how can I trust you not to share it with all my internet friends :') you got skype?

Lol who are your Internet friends? And yeah haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by louieee
honey boo-boo ohh how I want you <3 Why would I ever regret it? People respond as though they think I'm doing something bad but they don't explain why?

omg sugar plum stop flirting with me, I'm a girl, not a guy, I ain't got the goods you desire.
Idk man it's like, the people I know who have done it have regretted it, you know that girl Amanda Todd, she committed suicide bc of the photos she sent, I hope that doesn't happen to you.
It's...I mean it's not that it's bad..but like..why would you I mean, it's a bit weird, but they prob don't like that fact that you're gay I guess...
Reply 39
Lol who are your Internet friends? And yeah haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

okays so first you ask for the link to my nakedness, and then you ask who my internet friends are? not at all suspicious :biggrin: haha PM your skype buck

Latest