The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by KingdomOfTheLord
Imma call you B now. Why not thoughhhhh.
NOO I CALLED DIBS.

lol guess we'll have to share the name for our shared daugher then yea
Original post by louieee
lol guess we'll have to share the name for our shared daugher then yea

ok but just remember my uterus housed her, so you have to change her nappies and buy me nutella.
Original post by Joshale
came straight as I saw nudes thinking it was a girl

i leave disappointed

Same:getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 63
ok but just remember my uterus housed her, so you have to change her nappies and buy me nutella.

um okay but you're paying the bills if I get poop on my fingers :c
Reply 64

ew I was disappointed when I read this and discovered you weren't a guy of the homo-sex requesting a hook-up
Original post by louieee
um okay but you're paying the bills if I get poop on my fingers :c

ofc you'll get poop on your fingers.
Sigh, if you had just gotten a job besides owning the reddit company, we might have had more dosh coming in guv'nah :'(

(this is in the year 2023 btw)
Reply 66
ofc you'll get poop on your fingers.
Sigh, if you had just gotten a job besides owning the reddit company, we might have had more dosh coming in guv'nah :'(

(this is in the year 2023 btw)

we're having kids in eight years? I want them younger than that tho
Original post by louieee
ew I was disappointed when I read this and discovered you weren't a guy of the homo-sex requesting a hook-up

The feeling is mutual bro
Wish you luck on your hookup:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by louieee
we're having kids in eight years? I want them younger than that tho

who said Yasmin was the first? Use your imagination, dude, we've had about 15 already. And your evil ex-boyfriend LeMar Croix is trying to claim Charlotte is his, when she's obvs ours bc she has your eyes.

I hear u cringin' and running away...probably off for a cheeky Nandos (<-----kill me)
Original post by ProNoob
The feeling is mutual bro
Wish you luck on your hookup:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

We already did 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arieisit
We already did 😉

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool
Who was recieving?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
who said Yasmin was the first? Use your imagination, dude, we've had about 15 already. And your evil ex-boyfriend LeMar Croix is trying to claim Charlotte is his, when she's obvs ours bc she has your eyes.

I hear u cringin' and running away...probably off for a cheeky Nandos (<-----kill me)

how could my ex think the kid's his I've got no ovaries what is he drugged up

I hate drugs :/ keep him away from stefani you know about her addictive personality like what do you expect from a sniffer dog though she'onna run up to his smell of coke I told you to stick with the goldfish

can we get lotty some surgery please splurge out bae I know you can afford it with your off-the-side prozzying but honestly her eyes are ****ed yeah she gets them from me

omg though on a serious note I was listening to gaga on yutoube and ****ing katy perry comes on automatically "omggggoodness!
Reply 72
Original post by ProNoob
Cool
Who was recieving?:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

obvs me have you not seen my butt
Original post by louieee
obvs me have you not seen my butt

Why has he seen your butt?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Subreddit? (Hopefully it's unpopular xDD)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ndella(TSR name) says she wants a personal pm of your nudes. Dw, she's a girl !
Original post by louieee
how could my ex think the kid's his I've got no ovaries what is he drugged up

I hate drugs :/ keep him away from stefani you know about her addictive personality like what do you expect from a sniffer dog though she'onna run up to his smell of coke I told you to stick with the goldfish

can we get lotty some surgery please splurge out bae I know you can afford it with your off-the-side prozzying but honestly her eyes are ****ed yeah she gets them from me

omg though on a serious note I was listening to gaga on yutoube and ****ing katy perry comes on automatically "omggggoodness!

You have reached a new level of weirdness b.
ofc he's drugged up, I mean why else would he date you :wink:
GOLDFISH ARE DUMB AND THEY EAT THEIR OWN POOP.
For real tho, we have a pet in the future? Surprised I didn't shoot it already...
Seriously. I work all day and then get "worked on" all night and IIIIII have to splurge out? Put some tea bags on 'er goddamn eyes, all you Brits drink is effing tea so we have tons of the stuff.

btw fire up the barbie when I come 'ome dahling.
Original post by yodawg321

No girls allowed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by XcitingStuart
Subreddit? (Hopefully it's unpopular xDD)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not saying :3 I haven't posted for nearly a week so there are like eighty submissions until mine anyway, so you'd never find me whether I tell you or not :P

Original post by yodawg321

Ndella can get off her lazy ass and take nudes of her own before requesting mine

You have reached a new level of weirdness b.
ofc he's drugged up, I mean why else would he date you :wink:
GOLDFISH ARE DUMB AND THEY EAT THEIR OWN POOP.
For real tho, we have a pet in the future? Surprised I didn't shoot it already...
Seriously. I work all day and then get "worked on" all night and IIIIII have to splurge out? Put some tea bags on 'er goddamn eyes, all you Brits drink is effing tea so we have tons of the stuff.

btw fire up the barbie when I come 'ome dahling.

No yeah I agree, goldfish are icky.

I'm thinking like a pet human? not like a slave 'cause this is 2020 we're talking about, but they can sit in their cage and **** until we want to play with them? it'll be cute :3 or just idk a giraffe or something

Boo if you're not willing to contribute financially while I provide maternal love to the children then you can take your ass 3000miles away from my vineyards. You're not welcome here. You can see the kids first monday of each month for chinese food.

I like squirrels too.

Original post by Arieisit
No girls allowed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

cutie we need to keep open-minded, Bey states that girls run the world and we have to oblige with that mindset if we wish to be gays :c
Original post by louieee

cutie we need to keep open-minded, Bey states that girls run the world and we have to oblige with that mindset if we wish to be gays :c

I love bey and all but she doesn't control this penis 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest