The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I think that's fair he's your ex and he doesn't owe you anything at the end of the day. Also he may not want to be seen by other women to like your photos as they may lose interest in him if they think he still likes you. It's no big deal it's just social media.
Original post by ZahinR
Bit of a silly thread I'm aware, but my ex boyfriend unliked my pictures on Instagram and Facebook and I don't understand why he'd do that when he could just unfollow/block me?

Oh God, you still like him...
Reply 3
Original post by VotreAltesse
Oh God, you still like him...

A little I suppose... :frown:
Original post by ZahinR
A little I suppose... :frown:

Nah, you like him a lot more than a "little".

If the relationship is 100% over, I'd recommend you move on and forget about social media when it comes to ex relationships.
Reply 5
Original post by VotreAltesse
Nah, you like him a lot more than a "little".

If the relationship is 100% over, I'd recommend you move on and forget about social media when it comes to ex relationships.

But I can't get my head around that fact that he unliked my pictures, I mean it's not a big deal but seems a bit immature, especially since we broke up like a week or so ago?
Reply 6
Original post by ZahinR
Bit of a silly thread I'm aware, but my ex boyfriend unliked my pictures on Instagram and Facebook and I don't understand why he'd do that when he could just unfollow/block me?

wow he's actually taken the time to scroll through ur pics and unlike them
Reply 7
He's not your boyfriend anymore. He isn't obliged to like your photos. Sorry.
Reply 8
Original post by User23

That's exactly my point
Wow that's hilarious he took the effort to unlike them all?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Ndella
He's not your boyfriend anymore. He isn't obliged to like your photos. Sorry.

Maybe unliking them is his way of telling me that he 'unlikes' me now ahah
Reply 11
Original post by EmmaLauren93

Posted from TSR Mobile

I find it quite amusing too, and he unliked them 2 days ago, when we ended it like 2 weeks ish ago
Original post by ZahinR
I find it quite amusing too, and he unliked them 2 days ago, when we ended it like 2 weeks ish ago

Honestly, 'ex' is the key word. I know it's difficult but just don't think about it.
Best thing I ever did was block on ex on Facebook (he didn't have any other social media) but not delete him.
I know you can still search him, but if you do that you are actively looking for something on his social media, however if it pops on your timeline it can be more of a shock.
Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by User23

Posted from TSR Mobile

Look at all of you reading too much into social media. It means nothing. There are literally tons of reasons why he might of done, but one thing's sure, it's not a good idea to dwell on it.

Original post by ZahinR
But I can't get my head around that fact that he unliked my pictures, I mean it's not a big deal but seems a bit immature, especially since we broke up like a week or so ago?

If it's not a "big deal" why is it bothering you so much?

My ex last year blocked me from everything after a week. My other ex removed all pictures of me ... it means nothing but suggests they're moving on and are done with the relationship.

You're on a slippery slope at the moment ... first you'll overthink this, then when something like "He liked me status" comes up you'll think he likes you again.
Reply 14
Meh, no one cares it's a couple of photos

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Honestly, 'ex' is the key word. I know it's difficult but just don't think about it.
Best thing I ever did was block on ex on Facebook (he didn't have any other social media) but not delete him.
I know you can still search him, but if you do that you are actively looking for something on his social media, however if it pops on your timeline it can be more of a shock.
Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do you suggest I block him? Because it is a bit annoying having to see him follow and talk to other girls x
Original post by ZahinR
Do you suggest I block him? Because it is a bit annoying having to see him follow and talk to other girls x

Do whatever you think will help you move on.
He is starting the healing (Forgetting) process.

For him to truly move on from you he needs to cut all ties between you. Although it may seem silly to some, social media is literally the same as real life now and therefore unfollowing you and dis-liking your photos is pretty much like him deciding not to sit next to you in class, throwing away any presents you may have gave him etc...

Just accept that is it over...at least for now.
Original post by ZahinR

It helped me, sometimes I did look at his social media, but I soon got over it and forgot about it when he wasn't popping up all the time.
Maybe give it a try. Whatever you feel is best :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maybe he doesn't like those pictures anymore lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending