The Student Room Group

cheating on partner

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mals94
is it just me, or does it make a relationship so much more exciting?

i love the danger, the 'fear' or getting caught, the risk of losing it all. i love it, i love that feeling, im ADDICTED to that feeling

You're such a low life waste of space
Reply 21
Original post by kandykissesxox

brilliant...thank you for your support'?

im so sick of this forum, constantly abusing me for no reason at all. :smile:

completet bullies..at least i can handle it tho ey....completely sick of dealing with yous...you make me sick :s-smilie: how can you call someone you dont know a 'low life; amazes me...oh well at least i was brought up proplerly i suppose?
Reply 22
Original post by mals94

completet bullies..at least i can handle it tho ey....completely sick of dealing with yous...you make me sick :s-smilie: how can you call someone you dont know a 'low life; amazes me...oh well at least i was brought up proplerly i suppose?

Don't take it personal the so called open minded youth of today js actually quite the opposite. Join my the Red Pill there you ger more solid advice. And if you wanna cheat, go for it man, you are able to replace a girl or boyfriend, but not your life. You live only once and if you are forced into a mainstream peasant existence you will regret it sooner or later.

Go ahead and let me and those haters know it went!
I'm in two minds as to whether this is real or not.

I cheated on my ex and I would be lying if I said it was all bad. But the feelings of overwhelming guilt and shame are what prevailed over everything else.

If you don't experience either at all, then I question either your honesty or your emotional development.
Original post by Jemy
Don't take it personal the so called open minded youth of today js actually quite the opposite. Join my the Red Pill there you ger more solid advice. And if you wanna cheat, go for it man, you are able to replace a girl or boyfriend, but not your life. You live only once and if you are forced into a mainstream peasant existence you will regret it sooner or later.

Go ahead and let me and those haters know it went!

Nothing wrong with living how you want but why not date casually so that no one gets badly hurt? Using the rational 'it's ok to do whatever you want even if it hurts people, you only get one life' is flawed if you live in civilised society, the logical foregone conclusion is using this rational to justify all kinds of terrible things.

Also you're right in having one life. The damage caused by cheating will inevitably effect your life, whether you are emotionally cold about it or not. Again this is simple logic based on what you said, I'm quite impassive in opinion.
Agree with this
Me and my girlfriend both believe cheating is super horny and wonderfully dangerous.
Don't feed the troll
Original post by mals94
is it just me, or does it make a relationship so much more exciting?

i love the danger, the 'fear' or getting caught, the risk of losing it all. i love it, i love that feeling, im ADDICTED to that feeling

Nope. Its just you mate, grow up and get a life you absolute ****.
Why are all you people afraid of the truth. If it wasn't fun, exciting or dangerous no one would EVER cheat.

To anyone who's ever cheated, you know it was wrong...but that's what made it brilliantly nasty and exciting. DO NOT LIE TO YOURSELF.
Original post by Lemon Haze
Why are all you people afraid of the truth. If it wasn't fun, exciting or dangerous no one would EVER cheat.

To anyone who's ever cheated, you know it was wrong...but that's what made it brilliantly nasty and exciting. DO NOT LIE TO YOURSELF.

Uh no, I clearly said there were good things but the bad feelings outweigh the good. If you don't experience ANY bad feeling then I would imagine either your partner doesn't mind, or you do not truly love or respect your partner.
Reply 31
Wtf
Original post by mals94
then there would be no excitement of potentially getting caught :s-smilie:
Clearly you had an extremely happy contented and boring childhood but maybe the price you paid was mummy never let you have your way.
Original post by Lemon Haze
Me and my girlfriend both believe cheating is super horny and wonderfully dangerous.
That's not cheating you teet that's swinging
Original post by mals94
the thrill, the buzz. i dont owe anybody anything, im on this earth for a limited amount of time, i'll do whatever i want. my priority is myself, and making sure i have fun, and enjoy life to the fullest dont get concerned with 'relationships' you dont owe your 'partner' anything, is my advice
I cannot wait for you to get burnt!! Silly selfish child.
Original post by mals94
brilliant...thank you for your support'? im so sick of this forum, constantly abusing me for no reason at all. completet bullies..at least i can handle it tho ey....completely sick of dealing with yous...you make me sick how can you call someone you dont know a 'low life; amazes me...oh well at least i was brought up proplerly i suppose?
It's also hilarious that you're crying about being bullied when you clearly have no regard for other people's feelings. And you think everything should be a reckless hedonistic pursuit at the emotional cost of everyone but yourself. Well good luck with that if you're this sensitive.
(edited 8 years ago)
You sound like one massive turd tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 36
OP you are an absolute idiot
Cheating is wrong everyone knows that. I have cheated and didn't feel bad and still with the girl today and she doesn't know a thing. I still speak to the girl I cheated on her with as we are friends. Do I feel bad? No. Is it wrong yes? Did I do it for the thrill? No. Why, did I do it? Because I knew I won't get caught and wanted to have a laugh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mals94

if you were brought up properly then you would know how to treat a lady. Guess your dad forgot to teach you that, it's ok your parents failed u.
if you were brought up properly then you would know how to treat a lady. Guess your dad forgot to teach you that, it's ok your parents failed u.

It's nothing about his parents. Everyone's parent teach them right and wrong. It hasn't stopped everyone from swearing, calling someone a name, stealing or cheating. No parents would condone that. We make our own choices

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending