The Student Room Group

cheating on partner

is it just me, or does it make a relationship so much more exciting?

i love the danger, the 'fear' or getting caught, the risk of losing it all. i love it, i love that feeling, im ADDICTED to that feeling

Scroll to see replies

Looks like you're also addicted to being a ****
You shouldn't be in a relationship then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You need help if you find cheating on someone thrilling
Reply 4
Original post by Melissaalb
You shouldn't be in a relationship then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

then there would be no excitement of potentially getting caught :s-smilie:
Original post by mals94
then there would be no excitement of potentially getting caught :s-smilie:

What is exciting about betrayal?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Melissaalb
What is exciting about betrayal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

the thrill, the buzz.

i dont owe anybody anything, im on this earth for a limited amount of time, i'll do whatever i want. my priority is myself, and making sure i have fun, and enjoy life to the fullest :smile:

dont get concerned with 'relationships' you dont owe your 'partner' anything, is my advice
Nope, just you on your own there.
Guys and gals, meet the future star of the hotly anticipated future programme on BBC 3, 'Betrayed: Murdered By My Ex-Boyfriend'. I give you...user mals94!!

No, really. I mean, you're not alone in the way you think but I'll be damned if I know anyone who's had a successful life doing that.
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Looks like you're also addicted to being a ****

oh god I love this guy or girl.
Reply 10
Original post by ArundelRanger
Guys and gals, meet the future star of the hotly anticipated future programme on BBC 3, 'Betrayed: Murdered By My Ex-Boyfriend'. I give you...user mals94!!

No, really. I mean, you're not alone in the way you think but I'll be damned if I know anyone who's had a successful life doing that.

depends what you define as 'successful'

by having this attitude it gives me a shield, i cannot get hurt by anyone cheating on me because i'm doing the same :smile:

im also 21, so im not ready to put my heart and soul into a relationship, maybe i will change in time but in general my attitude to date has been...dont give a f*ck about anyone but myself :biggrin:

people will hate on me for it but..what am i supposed to do? i cant lie to myself

i ENJOY the feeling of cheating, i have even got with my friends girlfriend before. what can i do? i dont even regret it
I find you utterly sick.
Original post by KingdomOfTheLord
oh god I love this guy or girl.

Guy Obv, why thank you :hat2:
Original post by Schrödingers Cat
Guy Obv, why thank you :hat2:

I always forget to look at the sign, sorry.
Why obvs? You could pass for a girl...(through text)
Reply 14
Original post by Protoxylic
I find you utterly sick.

okay i can live with that

i dont judge people without knowing them though, so you might think im a d*ck but what are you?
What a disgusting human being
Original post by mals94
depends what you define as 'successful'

by having this attitude it gives me a shield, i cannot get hurt by anyone cheating on me because i'm doing the same :smile:

im also 21, so im not ready to put my heart and soul into a relationship, maybe i will change in time but in general my attitude to date has been...dont give a f*ck about anyone but myself :biggrin:

people will hate on me for it but..what am i supposed to do? i cant lie to myself

i ENJOY the feeling of cheating, i have even got with my friends girlfriend before. what can i do? i dont even regret it

Well, to each his own but...y'know, keep a pair of eyes at the back of your head in case someone you cheat on (and emotionally abuse in the process) can't handle it and comes looking for you with a very bad purpose.
Original post by mals94
is it just me, or does it make a relationship so much more exciting?

i love the danger, the 'fear' or getting caught, the risk of losing it all. i love it, i love that feeling, im ADDICTED to that feeling

http://www.itv.com/jeremykyle/be-a-guest
So you get pleasure out of the risk of breaking someone's heart? :s-smilie:
And I thought I had problems. This one takes the cake.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending