The Student Room Group

How are men supposed to consume 2500 cals per day?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by SophieSmall
It's true for most people, not just men. Generally people can be pretty good at estimating and trying to be healthy.

But I just found it so ridiculous how OP asked how it could be done, I gave an answer but because it involved a tiny bit of counting it's suddenly not a viable solution. It quite clearly showed he wasn't looking for answers, just for someone to agree with his bull****.

Idiot you gave one example Im talking longterm. Its a recommendation that men consume 2.5ks per day which seems like a chore. No one sits round counting cals unless trying to gain weight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by T.I.P
Idiot you gave one example Im talking longterm. Its a recommendation that men consume 2.5ks per day which seems like a chore. No one sits round counting cals unless trying to gain weight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rolleyes:

It's not a chore, you get used to it and learn how many calories are in foods. I don't even look up calories anymore. I just know them. Of course I already explained this but you ignored that response, how surprising.

Eating 2500 calories isn't even remotely hard, stop making excuses.
Reply 22
:rolleyes:

It's not a chore, you get used to it and learn how many calories are in foods. I don't even look up calories anymore. I just know them. Of course I already explained this but you ignored that response, how surprising.

Eating 2500 calories isn't even remotely hard, stop making excuses.

Again you are suggesting counting calories..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by T.I.P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no, the horror! Having to spend a few minutes calorie counting! How on earth could someone do that?

Pathetic.
It's not even slightly difficult. I saw a survey suggesting that the average daily calorie intake of a British person is 3440 (although I can't find the primary source, so only have Daily Mail/Herald to trust for that). Most people eat far too many and very few of them will be struggling desperately to get as fat as possible.
Reply 25
Oh no, the horror! Having to spend a few minutes calorie counting! How on earth could someone do that?

Pathetic.

You have serious issues..if we decided to pick a random man of the street in each city and ask him if he calorie counts the answer would be no all round. Stop crying its not that serious, do you have an eating disorder? Is that why you are getting upset over food?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by T.I.P
You have serious issues..if we decided to pick a random man of the street in each city and ask him if he calorie counts the answer would be no all round. Stop crying its not that serious, do you have an eating disorder? Is that why you are getting upset over food?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you actually being serious?
Just because they average man doesn't, it doesn't mean he can't.

What a sack of **** you are.
Original post by T.I.P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you saying you can't count?

Get a calculator if it is that hard.

Stop ****ing compaining!
The easiest way, is 200g of peanut butter (1200cal), 2pints of milk (around 700cal) and 200g of pasta/rice/noodles with oil, peas and eggs (600cal+). <- you can do all of that in a single meal and it's pretty well rounded.
Reply 29
Are you actually being serious?
Just because they average man doesn't, it doesn't mean he can't.

What a sack of **** you are.

ROTFLMAO at how angry you're getting over this lololol keep going I'm laughing at you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Are you saying you can't count?

Get a calculator if it is that hard.

Stop ****ing compaining!

I'm not "compaining" mate

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Not even angry, but you do that.

While you're at it continue to cry into your lettuce at how you can't eat enough because you're too stupid to learn to count or learn what foods are high calorie.

Owait your female!

That explains alot.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by T.I.P
Owait your female!

That explains alot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're*
Reply 33
You're*

You could cook for me and count the cals for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by T.I.P
You could cook for me and count the cals for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I only cook for people I like.
Reply 35
Men can easily consume 2500 cals a day, feeble beta boys like yourself, struggle.
This topic definitely went off on a tangent. T.I.P was the suggestion I made helpful?
Reply 37
Original post by StaticVoid
This topic definitely went off on a tangent. T.I.P was the suggestion I made helpful?

Yes thanks nice rounded meal.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Original post by T.I.P
Seriously mate I will put titanic on and make you cry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're an evil person.
it's so harsh that men have to eat 2500 calories whereas women only need 2000 omg support #meninism

Quick Reply

Latest