The Student Room Group
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Accommodation.

I've had my offers accepted at Napier for two separate courses. One being Energy and Environmental Engineering, the other Civil Engineering. I know that to apply for accommodation, you have to have an unconditional for that uni. Which I have for Civil but not for Energy and Environmental, which is my firm choice. Should I still apply for accommodation through my Civil Engineering offer? Although it's my insurance choice.
Original post by jo971
I've had my offers accepted at Napier for two separate courses. One being Energy and Environmental Engineering, the other Civil Engineering. I know that to apply for accommodation, you have to have an unconditional for that uni. Which I have for Civil but not for Energy and Environmental, which is my firm choice. Should I still apply for accommodation through my Civil Engineering offer? Although it's my insurance choice.

I would email them at [email protected] and check with them, they will be able to tell you the best course of action.

What levels have you applied for? (MEng or BEng), iv got an unconditional to study BEng Civil Engineering.
Craiglockhart Campus
Edinburgh Napier University

Quick Reply

Latest