The Student Room Group

I want to sleep with a white woman

I've been in a relationship with a great girl for 3 years now. For the purposes of the problem I will say we are both black. For about 6 months now I cannot stop fantasising about being with a white woman. Please can someone share some advice on what i should do from here. I don't want to be too rash but i need to move forward

Scroll to see replies

Oh lol
Do you really want to be with your girlfriend then?
How is your relationship currently?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
I've been in a relationship with a great girl for 3 years now. For the purposes of the problem I will say we are both black. For about 6 months now I cannot stop fantasising about being with a white woman. Please can someone share some advice on what i should do from here. I don't want to be too rash but i need to move forward

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your relationship must be great for that to happen.
Then break up with her and get together with a white girl SOLELY BECAUSE OF RACE. Then feel **** for your decision.
If you met someone and got on well with them then I'd understand wanting to leave a perfectly functional relationship but this is ridiculous as well as unfair to the girl you sleep with as she's been used simply because you see her as something "different".
I'm black and currently with an Indian girl.

In the past I've been with White, Black (Jamacian) and mixed race girls and honestly white girls are probably the least intresting in the bedroom (and outside) even after my special training... :wink:
Are you sure you're not really just looking for a rich ex-boarding school woman?

There is nothing intrinsically pretty about pale skin but there is something about sophistication. I suspect to get some a woman you yourself must become a more interesting person.

There is a great quote it goes like this.... When you are alone always be busy doing things (not lazy). If you are with someone then take time out to rest and be thoughtful together.

90% of your time be busy and eventually the right women will begin to notice.
Reply 7
To be clear to everyone insulting me this isn't something I'm trying to do, I'm trying not to, I can't help my thoughts. I met a white woman at work and it's been since then but I have been nothing but respectful and vice versa, I try not to even fantasise.

I was hoping someone would tell me how to get over this kind of attraction, I didn't say I wanted to leave my girlfriend yet
Reply 8
Original post by Lemon Haze

In the past I've been with White, Black (Jamacian) and mixed race girls and honestly white girls are probably the least intresting in the bedroom (and outside) even after my special training... :wink:

I've only been with black women and they were all fairly bland if I'm being honest. So I really don't think race dictates whether you're good in bed, we have different experiences and it doesn't make them fact
Original post by Anonymous
I've only been with black women and they were all fairly bland if I'm being honest. So I really don't think race dictates whether you're good in bed, we have different experiences and it doesn't make them fact

I don't think I've ever met a bland black girl before but I know what you mean. I think you experiment with all types of girls, just be careful dumping one girl for another. Have a few girls lined up before jumping ship, you wouldn't want to fall in the water and drown...
In b4 a certain pitiful and pathetic member - Mr Sm*rf . :lol:
I don't think I've ever met a bland black girl before but I know what you mean. I think you experiment with all types of girls, just be careful dumping one girl for another. Have a few girls lined up before jumping ship, you wouldn't want to fall in the water and drown...

I don't know if I even want to leave her, is that my only option?

True... The white girls I've slept with have been terrible in bed
I know for sure a white person made this thread, I'm 100% certain
You need Jesus

:angry:
I am so jelly of you right now

Asians just dont seem to want to date me:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by quentinhamilton
I know for sure a white person made this thread, I'm 100% certain

Well that's news to me, might be a tough one to explain to my family
My girlfriend is beautiful and kind I just want to move on from these feelings

Is a black guy being an Indian girl meant to be a achievement of some kind ?
Original post by Kadak
Is a black guy being an Indian girl meant to be a achievement of some kind ?

I wasn't trying to say it was at all...I simply mentioned it to show the situation I'm currently in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending