The Student Room Group

Why can't girls take complements

Ive been texting and talking to this girl from my college and she was feeling down about the upcoming exams and i was trying to cheer her up by saying that shes smart funny beautiful etc. And next thing you know shes flipping out claiming that im jist lying and not genuine about calling her beautiful. I really like this girl but im not sure what the next move should be any suggestions
Make a move, tell her that you really like her and if she still doesn't believe you prove it to her! Take her out on a romantic date just the two of you, ask her to prom do anything to prove your affection. If she still turns you down, she's not worth it, you deserve someone much better! :wink:

Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by pixiejoanna
Make a move, tell her that you really like her and if she still doesn't believe you prove it to her! Take her out on a romantic date just the two of you, ask her to prom do anything to prove your affection. If she still turns you down, she's not worth it, you deserve someone much better! :wink:

Hope this helps :smile:

So what is the purpose of this?

So if she doesn't reject him she is worth his time, but if she does reject him for a relationship she isn't worth it? :unimpressed:
It's only some girls I suppose they are insecure and some ever refuse to accept compliments because they want the person to convince them how amazing they are over and over.

Whenever someone compliments me I give them a big smile and say thank you no matter who it is because it's a nice of them to try to make someone else feel good.

If she's not responding in a positive way to your compliments, I would advise you to stop paying them :smile:
Face to face op. She'll believe you more.

I do this as well though, i smile and look pleased but never believe it deep down :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending