The Student Room Group

Why are most girls attracted to guys?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Maid Marian
I'm not a mystery, I'm an open book :pierre:

Yes, but I don't understand what I read.
Original post by ProNoob
Cause guys have the active site to their enzyme substrate :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

id say its the other way round... What about the induced fit model?
Original post by Josb
Yes, but I don't understand what I read.

:dontknow: Maybe you're not paying enough attention :tongue:
:dontknow: Just what I have observed, dude :cool:

The men I see out and about in the 'modern world'.

You mean the mean the guys you just see around on an everyday basis? What if there were guys you saw that went against your conception of a modern man? If a 'well-dressed, gentlemanly, geeky guy' group was walking around, aren't they by definition modern men, since they live in a modern world, or do they not count? :tongue:

Do you have a ready-made list of what you look for in a guy by the way? It seems like you may have high standards. There's nothing wrong with that though. :cool:
Reply 84
:dontknow: Maybe you're not paying enough attention :tongue:

You think "humble, warm-hearted, geeky, well-dressed gentleman" is clear?
Probably something inherent like why most guys are attracted to girls. I mean I'm attracted to feminine features myself which I don't really have. So in turn they in general are attracted to masculine features?
Original post by Josb
You're bi, then?

No, pansexual. Bisexuality is men women. Pansexuality doesn't acknowledge genders.
Original post by earthworm
id say its the other way round... What about the induced fit model?

True
I said the lock and key to make everyone understand. (yes some people didnt take A level Biology:mad:)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 88
Don't really see what prejudice has to do with it, it's my opinion.

Sigh. I don't even know. I remember thinking the other day when I was at work, it was really hot and sunny and all the guys were dressed in shorts and tight t shirts like clones, and I was just thinking how unattractive I find them all. They all give off an air of vanity and egos. What I'd give for a humble, warm-hearted, geeky, well-dressed gentleman :daydreaming:
I know I'm just really picky. :lol: meh..

I see

So you just like uniqueness really
Original post by joe12345marc
MUst be so satisfying to a girl knowing they have complete control over a guy in a relationship. Guys just fell like they have to act more "masculine" (whatever the hell that's "supposed" to make us like, like what is masculinity? Bravery, or core strength? Don't get the idea tbh). Everything a girl wants from a guy is given to her in return for sex, and people act like guys that want sex are *****. Swear sex is like kinda supposed to happen. Guys do the work, earn the money, buy the girls things, show affection etc etc etc for sex.

Right now I'm doing being what the pathetic people call "sexist" (I call it honesty but hey some people can't deal with that) so back to reality. It's simple human nature to be attracted to the opposite sex, if not we would've been extinct a while ago.

I know this might be a new concept to you, but...

women earn money too. :eek3:
I was born this way
Original post by Advanced Subsidiary
I know this might be a new concept to you, but...

women earn money too. :eek3:

I'm guessing you didn't read the last paragraph of that post.
They all give off an air of vanity and egos. What I'd give for a humble, warm-hearted, geeky, well-dressed gentleman :daydreaming:

You know how hard it is to express a humble, geeky persona just on appearances, right? normally it's only possible to see if a guy is like that from getting to know him. But how do you intend on getting to know him if he's not going to come up to you like a confident 'modern man'? Confidence can only be expressed if the man has an ego. It's not that all guys are the same, it's that we're told there's only one way to approach women, and to approach women we need to look like 'this'. There are plain dickbags, and there are 'humble, warm-hearted, geeky' guys who take on the persona of being a dickbag so that they can actually express their geekiness.

Personally I don't limit my choices when looking for a partner, I'm more picky after I've got to know them. It's just a more successful and fulfilling strategy.
It's once in a blue moon that I ever find a man attractive anymore, modern men aren't to my tastes:hmmm:

Same for females. Wish I was born back in the 50s or something. Modern women are just sex toys for grown men
Because I'm not attracted to soft and sensual which men tend to not be. My biology craves a protecter and a father for my kids so a woman wouldn't really give me that feeling without having stereotypically male traits. It makes sense to be heterosexual or this species wouldn't be as populous as it is now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending