The Student Room Group

Why are most girls attracted to guys?

Personally I think women are much more sensual and sexy, and I dont get attraction to guys

What do you find attractive about them?

Scroll to see replies

It's once in a blue moon that I ever find a man attractive anymore, modern men aren't to my tastes:hmmm:
Our penis and gainz brah. Bishes be mirin'
Its weird. Like in fairness I tend to find more women pretty but I'm not attracted to them if that makes sense. Whereas my standards for guys are far higher but when I'm attracted to a guy I know it. I mean the main thing in my head is if a guy has a nice smile their attractiveness just skyrockets to me lol.
Original post by ChickenMadness
What looks more natural to you?

A

Spoiler

B

Spoiler

Interesting analogy.
Reply 5
Cause guys have the active site to their enzyme substrate :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Your question is weirdly put
Are you asking why most girls are heterosexual? or Why aren't more girls attracted to girls when women are objectively "more pretty"?
I don't know.. I like their dopiness, and I like the fact that (for some) they're quite laid back, can have a laugh and can be very funny,
and when they're hot I just wef;lawcxv'dfl g

A lot of people don't really have a specific reason, it's just whoever you're naturally attracted to, whether it's a guy or a girl
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Maid Marian
It's once in a blue moon that I ever find a man attractive anymore, modern men aren't to my tastes:hmmm:

+1 would rep but I can't rep you again :cry2:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
+1 would rep but I can't rep you again :cry2:

No worries :tongue: Glad to see I'm not the only person unsatisfied with modern men.:pierre:

Forever alone:colonhash:
Original post by ProNoob
Cause guys have the active site to their enzyme substrate :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was literally just revising that now
lolwut

I guess you are about 100 years old or so, my Lady of Sherwood.
Original post by Anonymous
Personally I think women are much more sensual and sexy, and I dont get attraction to guys

'why are people heterosexual'?
Original post by ChickenMadness
What looks more natural to you?

A

Spoiler

B

Spoiler

PRSOM :lol:

Why would you even be attracted to a girl? Men are better looking, more physically able, have better bodies, have less drama, don't watch reality tv, and I could go on.
Reply 14
Sometimes I wonder myself why I'm attracted to men but all I have to do is look at Carl Jenkinson and then I think... I remember now😊😍
Reply 15
This question is very silly actually... VERY...

Original post by Another
PRSOM :lol:

Why would you even be attracted to a girl? Men are better looking, more physically able, have better bodies, have less drama, don't watch reality tv, and I could go on.

Daenerys might kill you if s/he sees this.
No worries :tongue: Glad to see I'm not the only person unsatisfied with modern men.:pierre:

Forever alone:colonhash:

What's wrong with modern men?
Reply 17
Glad to see I'm not the only person unsatisfied with modern men.:pierre:

Do you prefer a bit of Homo Erectus?

Reply 18
Original post by Anonymous

Bisexual and proud :tongue:
Tbh though it depends on people's taste. Modern guys often are just trying to mimic those seen in adverts or in mainstream media. Could say the same for girls though
Original post by Heffalump .
I was literally just revising that now
lolwut

Haha :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending