The Student Room Group

What does result nhs bursary application mean?

I have applied for Student Finance England online and it has requested me to send Result NHS Bursary application photocopy as an evidence. I don't know what that means? Could someone please explain it to me what am i supposed to send them?

The course that I have applied for is Adult Nursing.
Reply 1
They want to see proof of your NHS Bursary award letter. If you have not yet applied for the NHS Bursary, send it to student finance upon receipt.

Original post by Mandyg
I have applied for Student Finance England online and it has requested me to send Result NHS Bursary application photocopy as an evidence. I don't know what that means? Could someone please explain it to me what am i supposed to send them?

The course that I have applied for is Adult Nursing.
Reply 2
Original post by Trapped
They want to see proof of your NHS Bursary award letter. If you have not yet applied for the NHS Bursary, send it to student finance upon receipt.

Hi, Thank you very much for replying!

I have applied for NHS bursary and I have also send all the documents required.I am currently waiting for approval from NHS bursary. So, will I only receive that award letter after my NHS bursary is approved?

Thank you again!
Reply 3
Yeah that is correct. Same with student finance, you will only receive your entitlement letter once they have approved and assessed your application.

:biggrin:

Original post by Mandyg
Hi, Thank you very much for replying!

I have applied for NHS bursary and I have also send all the documents required.I am currently waiting for approval from NHS bursary. So, will I only receive that award letter after my NHS bursary is approved?

Thank you again!

Quick Reply

Latest