The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Bradford has a decent reputation as a business school. It is always ranked alot higher than you'd expect. Other than that, there is probably not much to separate the other 5, as I know nothing about them :p: I have been informed that Hull is not a very nice place though...

Here's a thread about Bradford Business School --> http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=319069
I don't know why I haven't thought about Bradford at all.. I think it's because I read some pretty bad reviews of the Uni and the place on un-official guides or something...
I went to look at Brighton, was of course a lovely place, pretty easy going for my circumstances to get into in terms of offers, the same goes for Hull. But then all this hearing about Hull being 'rough' or whatever doesn't help.
I don't know what is the correct why to decide where to go, or if it matters particularly, as it isn't like I'm choosing Business out of the top 10 Uni's :wink:
Reply 3
alettertoelise
I don't know why I haven't thought about Bradford at all.. I think it's because I read some pretty bad reviews of the Uni and the place on un-official guides or something...
I went to look at Brighton, was of course a lovely place, pretty easy going for my circumstances to get into in terms of offers, the same goes for Hull. But then all this hearing about Hull being 'rough' or whatever doesn't help.
I don't know what is the correct why to decide where to go, or if it matters particularly, as it isn't like I'm choosing Business out of the top 10 Uni's :wink:

i would say bradford or ports when i went to the open day for Bournemouth the way they acted were like their were some top uni but i was like NOOOO the campus looks _____ . One thing i liked was the swipe credit thing :smile: very nicee indeed :biggrin:

But yeh Ports or Bradford looks the best out of them unis

Latest

Trending

Trending