The Student Room Group
Reply 1
nhsblogdoc.blogspot.com
amateurtransplants.blogspot.com
randomreality.blogware.com
mutated-unmuated.blogspot.com
drgrumble.blogspot.com

This is going to result in me having more blogs to read and less time to work, isn't it :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 2
Fluffy
nhsblogdoc.blogspot.com
amateurtransplants.blogspot.com
randomreality.blogware.com
mutated-unmuated.blogspot.com
drgrumble.blogspot.com

This is going to result in me having more blogs to read and less time to work, isn't it :wink: :biggrin:
Probably, but thats a good thing :biggrin:
Reply 3
Like most NHSBlogDoc is a must read, but I try to keep up with
Trick-Cycling for Beginners
The Examining Room of Dr Charles
...which are both top notch. I also try to take a quick look at Radiology Picture of the Day
Reply 4
j00ni
Like most NHSBlogDoc is a must read, but I try to keep up with
Trick-Cycling for Beginners

A mentally ill psychiatrist...

Quote from the blog...

"As for being mad - that I do not like. I am struggling to keep depression at bay currently, and the bastard is trying to kick down my front door. In great big boots with steel toe caps. Manic Depressive Illness is not fun, and don't let any blogger wannabe who for some inexplicable reason actually seems to want to bear this label tell you any different. I have been lucky so far. I nearly had to drop out of medical school, I nearly financially crippled myself, I nearly lost my partner, I nearly ****ed up my career, and I nearly killed myself. I live in fear that one one of those "nearlies" will become a "did".

Jez j00ni... Where do you get such things from... lol :biggrin:
Reply 5
Revenged
Jez j00ni... Where do you get such things from... lol :biggrin:

She is awesomely witty though. Mutilating Medical Careers and David Cameraon are two of my all time favourite puns :biggrin:
Reply 6
j00ni
She is awesomely witty though. Mutilating Medical Careers and David Cameraon are two of my all time favourite puns :biggrin:
How was PBL? I hear its a bitch of a case this week and something about presentations? :eek:

my blog is hidden out there :ninja:
Reply 7
Daveo
How was PBL? I hear its a bitch of a case this week and something about presentations? :eek:

my blog is hidden out there :ninja:

Dr Madhavi's well annoying. She basically made us list every disease of childhood that may cause problems in school (ie pretty much all of them). I felt like getting out my OHCM and just reading through the index :rolleyes:

Yeah, we have to pick a disease, and over the next 5 weeks prepare a presentation for a lay person (a teacher) about that disease, with particular reference to how it will affect their school life - and what the teacher can do to recognise the disease in kids, and how to manage those with the condition. The presentation is 10 minutes (which is ridiculous, seen as it's double the time we have for our project option presentations ffs)
Reply 8
j00ni
Dr Madhavi's well annoying. She basically made us list every disease of childhood that may cause problems in school (ie pretty much all of them). I felt like getting out my OHCM and just reading through the index :rolleyes:

Yeah, we have to pick a disease, and over the next 5 weeks prepare a presentation for a lay person (a teacher) about that disease, with particular reference to how it will affect their school life - and what the teacher can do to recognise the disease in kids, and how to manage those with the condition. The presentation is 10 minutes (which is ridiculous, seen as it's double the time we have for our project option presentations ffs)

Our consultant is amazing, if she ever takes us for PBL which I think she will it should be really funny.
One of many amusing quotes from today "This room is boring, I just argue with everyone to keep myself amused" OMG! - Its me in 20 years :cool:

As for that presentation malarky, sounds like a load of *******s to me.
Reply 9
Daveo
One of many amusing quotes from today "This room is boring, I just argue with everyone to keep myself amused" OMG! - Its me in 20 years :cool:

lol cool. Me in 20 years will be Bevo hopefully, ahh the blissful ignorance of wandering round hospital with your fly undone and crisp crumbs all down you :biggrin:
Reply 11
I read Renal's blog once, and was shocked at the extra hours he put in to earn extra cash, it was quite depressing.
I looove nhsblogdoc.blogspot.com .Sometimes read drgrumble.blogspot.com too. I can't be really be bothered to really keep up with more than one though tbh.

Latest

Trending

Trending