The Student Room Group

Has anyone got killed doing youtube prank videos yet?

Just been spending my break watching some prank videos. Youtubers know that they will guarantee get millions of views but it looks like they're pushing the envelope with these 'in the hood' pranks. Maybe doing this as its harder to get lots of views on youtube these days

Has anyone been killed from these? I mean a guy has a gun pulled on him in one of them and they look like they get seriously hurt.
You do realise these pranks are set up, and not actually being pranked on anybody?
Reply 2
Original post by Comp1 help
You do realise these pranks are set up, and not actually being pranked on anybody?

cmon 100% of the time?
I feel so awkward watching them.
Worst thing is to do a prank in the hood :lol:
Reply 5
Lol
Reply 6
Original post by Comp1 help

Have you not heard of Trollstation? they ae definitely not set up pranks, witnessed their pranks on the streets one time
Reply 7
Can people just leave the hood in peace.
Reply 8
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
I feel so awkward watching them.

Same, especially on that gold digger prank video -.-
I think if it ever got that bad, they wouldn't put it up on Youtube. But, who knows when we'll see something pop up on the news.

Has anyone seen this one? Wonder if you can get sued for this?:

[video="youtube;x364TSJTXuQ"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x364TSJTXuQ[/video]
the stealing the phone one was dumb, obviously anybody, hood or not would become aggressive
Reply 11
Original post by O.Ozz
Have you not heard of Trollstation? they ae definitely not set up pranks, witnessed their pranks on the streets one time

A lot are fake. Sofloantionia dickhead is the worst one ever.
Original post by RAV 123
A lot are fake. Sofloantionia dickhead is the worst one ever.

Vitaly is the best 😤

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest