The Student Room Group

Most attractive guys

Similar to the female equivalent. What races/ethnicities of guys are you most attracted to?

Scroll to see replies

Black men. Rarely find others that attractive.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm attracted to attractive people.
Reply 3
East Asian :daydreaming: I have a JB (kpop related. Not that abomination named Justin Beiber) shrine in my room.
White guys

:ninja:
Reply 5
Eurasian guys :biggrin:
Guys from the Middle East and Mediterranean (that olive skin and dark hair :daydreaming: )
anyone thats hot tbh
Men with dark facial hair.

Basically Arabs and Pakistanis.
guys with eyes <3
Original post by Biryani007
Men with dark facial hair.

Basically Arabs and Pakistanis.

But can you make the Biryani for man? :sexface:.
German guys. Like my bf. I forgot he's half Norwegian. Guys I find most attractive physically tend to be German, French, Scandinavian, Portuguese, Spanish, Brazilian, Irish....
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 12
Original post by Proxenus
guys with eyes <3

One or two?
A cyclops hit on me the other day; I couldn't stop blushing until he started devouring my friends. Stay away from them.
Original post by Tai Ga
East Asian :daydreaming: I have a JB (kpop related. Not that abomination named Justin Beiber) shrine in my room.

Do you actually have one?
Reply 14
Original post by Imperion
Do you actually have one?

Yes. I'm sad af.
Original post by Stefano93
But can you make the Biryani for man? :sexface:.

Yeah I can cook biryani, if that's what you're asking...
Original post by Tai Ga
Yes. I'm sad af.

xD I didn't think people built them. Only thought they were running gags in movies.
Reply 17
Original post by godivaontherocks
German guys. Like my bf.

Yes Germans!! They're my ultimate soft spot... Richard Freitag, Marcel Nguyen, Erik Durm, Andi Wellinger unnnnnnnnffff. Would not say no😜
Guys with their **** together tbh. I don't need blue eyes or abs. Show me that bank account and fiscal responsibility baby.
Original post by AfcFob
Yes Germans!! They're my ultimate soft spot... Richard Freitag, Marcel Nguyen, Erik Durm, Andi Wellinger unnnnnnnnffff. Would not say no😜

Himmler :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest