The Student Room Group

how many of you revised in a short period of time and still got a decent grade

pls i need motivation 😰

Posted from TSR Mobile
It worked for me during GCSEs and AS mocks so i'll find out if it worked again in August
I revised for AS Law the day of the exam....got a B.

My exam for A2 is on the 27th & 28th of May. Revision started today.

Lol, I'm dying tho.
Reply 3
good luck to you both!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I did IGCSE English Literature from absolutely nothing to the exam in 2 and a half months and got an A back when I was 16.
Did gcse winged every exam all got A* to b, tried that for AS 1 week before- lets just say now i'm retaking the year
I went from an E in core 2 in my mock to getting around 90% within 3 weeks.
Reply 7
A2 and some uni exams c:

Good luck, youll be fine. The main thing is just to revise effectively.
i remember when people would always be like DO PAST PAPERS. And i thought i literally didn't have time, but during my retake year, i have found it really is one of the most effective ways to revise. Learn from the markschemes if you are at a point where you think you cant learn everything
Original post by unfathomableuser
i remember when people would always be like DO PAST PAPERS. And i thought i literally didn't have time, but during my retake year, i have found it really is one of the most effective ways to revise. Learn from the markschemes if you are at a point where you think you cant learn everything

Totally agree, actually writing it how you would in the exam instead of copying up notes is the best way to put your knowledge into practice.
Revised for GCSE R.S in literally 2 hours for both my exams on separate occasions and got 100% on both papers, granted it's piss easy but from scratch I was pleasantly surprised since all I remember from lessons are debates and videos lol. Other exams I revised for 1-3 days before and got A*-B but, tried it for AS this year and tbh it's been a complete flop.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did 2 days revision for my ICT exam and got an A* (highest grade in school)
Reply 12
[QUOTE="TheGreatImposter;56249651"]Revised for GCSE R.S in literally 2 hours for both my exams on separate occasions and got 100% on both papers, granted it's piss easy but from scratch I was pleasantly surprised since all I remember from lessons are debates and videos lol. Other exams I revised for 1-3 days before and got A*-B but, tried it for AS this year and tbh it's been a complete flop.

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE
Hey there sexy :smile:
[QUOTE="unfathomableuser;56255479"]
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Revised for GCSE R.S in literally 2 hours for both my exams on separate occasions and got 100% on both papers, granted it's piss easy but from scratch I was pleasantly surprised since all I remember from lessons are debates and videos lol. Other exams I revised for 1-3 days before and got A*-B but, tried it for AS this year and tbh it's been a complete flop.

Posted from TSR Mobile[/QUOTE
Hey there sexy :smile:

Oh you're making me blush :smile: have you seen your own face though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest