The Student Room Group

infatuated by someones personality

So I'm digging this girls personality and the way she is. She's just so cute and lovely and urgh.

How long does infatuation last? What can I do? I rarely fall for someone, this is the first time in years, I keep thinking about her. I'm not even sure she likes me back. Help?! :frown:
Reply 1
*blush*

You should of said something.
N'aww
There's only one way to find out if she likes you back, and although it might be the answer you don't want, you need to talk to her and get to know her a little more. Maybe if you're closer friends she will see in you what you see in her. If you're already close, then you could casually ask her out.

Don't worry about rejection - it's happened to us all!
Reply 4
Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
N'aww

:colondollar:

Original post by carrotstar
There's only one way to find out if she likes you back, and although it might be the answer you don't want, you need to talk to her and get to know her a little more. Maybe if you're closer friends she will see in you what you see in her. If you're already close, then you could casually ask her out.

Don't worry about rejection - it's happened to us all!

I've spoken to her for a few days, I didn't start initially with the mindset I liked her, it's just developed over the days :colondollar: but yeah, I'm just going to try to get to know her a bit more :smile:

Original post by A5ko
*blush*

You should of said something.

:perv:
Reply 5
Actually the more I think about it, I think I'll end up hurt, why would she go for me. I just want to stop my feelings for her, how do I stop it? :frown:
Original post by Anonymous
Actually the more I think about it, I think I'll end up hurt, why would she go for me. I just want to stop my feelings for her, how do I stop it? :frown:
Aww I have to ask this, do you actually know what she looks like i.e. have you met her? Or is this an online thing?
Reply 7
Original post by Little Popcorns
Aww I have to ask this, do you actually know what she looks like i.e. have you met her? Or is this an online thing?

Online but know what she looks like, its not like she's aggressively flirting, I just like the way she is. I never feel feelings, what is this?!
Online but know what she looks like, its not like she's aggressively flirting, I just like the way she is. I never feel feelings, what is this?!
Congratulations you're not autistic :teehee:

Okay but seriously, I think you should just see how things develop are you within meeting up distance?
Reply 9
:')
Just ask her. No-one will care if she rejects you plus you can't be much embarrassed if it's an online thing...
Congratulations you're not autistic :teehee:

Okay but seriously, I think you should just see how things develop are you within meeting up distance?

Okay I know I'm not autistic lol.

I think thats best, I can't push it without freaking her out atmo. Urmm, if i drive yeah -_- (more reason to pass now!)

Original post by SuckMeBeautiful
Just ask her. No-one will care if she rejects you plus you can't be much embarrassed if it's an online thing...

I don't want to freak her out lol. I think it would be a little random or too quick!

I don't want to freak her out lol. I think it would be a little random or too quick!

You only have 2 options really... keep talking with her or forget her man - read a book or something, anything to take your mind off her.
Okay I know I'm not autistic lol.

I think thats best, I can't push it without freaking her out atmo. Urmm, if i drive yeah -_- (more reason to pass now!)

like how far away couple of cities?
So I'm digging this girls personality and the way she is. She's just so cute and lovely and urgh.

How long does infatuation last? What can I do? I rarely fall for someone, this is the first time in years, I keep thinking about her. I'm not even sure she likes me back. Help?! :frown:

This is so cute :emo:

I've got no advice to give soz
like how far away couple of cities?

Yeah, I want to say 2/3 hours drive?
Yeah, I want to say 2/3 hours drive?

Think you just have to use your intuition and decide whether/when it's a good idea to say something. Don't forget it is just an online thing atm so might not be remotely like your real life compatibility.
Urgh it's useless now I think, shes taking ages to reply to each message now (a whole day). I think I've lost any potential interest, why me :frown:
Urgh it's useless now I think, shes taking ages to reply to each message now (a whole day). I think I've lost any potential interest, why me :frown:

Maybe she's been a little busy lately. Don't give up on her yet. Just play it cool, keep talking to her the way you have been and don't put too much pressure or expectations on the whole thing. See where it goes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending