The Student Room Group

Classical Civilisation AS AQA

Hey how do you suggest i revise for this? We're studying the Odyssey.
Reply 1
do past papers so you get a general understanding of the book and are able to answer the questions. I'd say make notes on each chapter and note down the role of gods(divine intervention), the role of women, Odysseus' character, leadership (good/bad) and the role of other characters e.g. Telemachus and how they link to Odysseus
Reply 2
Can anyone show me an example of how to answer the 10 mark question for Classical Civilisation Homer Odysseus unit 2B?
You should know the adventure booklets back to front and all the small details, (books 9-12), and also know parts of the Ithacan and the Telemachy section in the bigger essay questions. Do past papers and practise analysing extractions
Reply 4
Original post by natasha98
You should know the adventure booklets back to front and all the small details, (books 9-12), and also know parts of the Ithacan and the Telemachy section in the bigger essay questions. Do past papers and practise analysing extractions

Thanks but what I really need is a sample of how to do the 10 mark question. I've read the marks scheme but I don't understand how to write it up.

Quick Reply

Latest