The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Typical Trent Timetable

Could anybody post a typical weekly timetable for trent university? I will be living at home and want to know how many journies I will make etc.

Thanks
It will obviously depending on the course that you are taking. Timetables go live around 23rd September so you will be able to find out then what your timetable is then.

With mine this year it has been a 12-hour timetable ( 6 x 1hr lecture and 6 x 1hr seminar) and this consists of one day off. Everyone in my flat got one day off a week, however I know someone who I work with that don't get a day off. It will all depend on the course and how the timetabling works out. Just bare in mind that sometimes you will have large gaps in your timetable, for example on Friday i used to have lectures 9-11 and then another one at 2-3.

If you let me know what course you are studying I might be able to help a bit more
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by nottreece
It will obviously depending on the course that you are taking. Timetables go live around 23rd September so you will be able to find out then what your timetable is then.

With mine this year it has been a 12-hour timetable ( 6 x 1hr lecture and 6 x 1hr seminar) and this consists of one day off. Everyone in my flat got one day off a week, however I know someone who I work with that don't get a day off. It will all depend on the course and how the timetabling works out. Just bare in mind that sometimes you will have large gaps in your timetable, for example on Friday i used to have lectures 9-11 and then another one at 2-3.

If you let me know what course you are studying I might be able to help a bit more

Thanks for response. I'm going to study law
Yeah on the website it says that you will have around 10 hours contact period which will be lectures and seminars. So I would have thought that you would have a day of and if you are very lucky you could have two. But that cannot be guaranteed.

Hope you get a good timetable, I am hoping to get another good one next year too :smile:

Hope you enjoy Nottingham Trent :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending