The Student Room Group

What are the most AGGRESSIVE songs you know?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Man.bear.pig
I was expecting like metal rap lol like Linkin Park or something, not that they're all that hard.

I've never really been a fan of Linkin Park, I have to admit. They have nice songs that are well produced, but it's not my style :smile:

In their genre, I prefer bands like The Used, Hoobastank and Pierce the Veil (Ok, PTV lyrics are trash to listen to, but hey, it's fun :lol:) All in all, I prefer singers with a maturer sounding voice.
Eminem- Kim
[video="youtube;9yyZBLvLDFE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yyZBLvLDFE[/video]

Officially a fan, but won't tell her though. Secretly. Won't even post lyrics, just listen if you can. She raps propper fast.

Dunno wot planet she dropped from.
[video="youtube;1f1kxKxWpYo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1f1kxKxWpYo[/video]

I be at ya neck like a bowtie.
Random **** man. She's too heavy. This was the softest one though but it still goes in, under, over, and all around.
Original post by Another
I've never really been a fan of Linkin Park, I have to admit. They have nice songs that are well produced, but it's not my style :smile:

In their genre, I prefer bands like The Used, Hoobastank and Pierce the Veil (Ok, PTV lyrics are trash to listen to, but hey, it's fun :lol:) All in all, I prefer singers with a maturer sounding voice.

hoobastank and mature don't belong together lol last time i heard "reason" i know it's a long time ago, they probably sound like evolved but eh. too "simple plan" for me like suburban American soft pseudo punk rock. like blink 182 i dunno.
never heard of piece the veill.

i dunno i don't like rock on that side of the genre. that incubus stuff, it has random nice stuff that pops up but all in all not for me.
if it's rock for me it's 70s **** lol for real.
Reply 65
hoobastank, Eminem, etc.

Are you serious?

Original post by Blackshadow
Linkin park - victimised

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is not a thread for girl songs. -____________________-
:colonhash:

I second the guy above who posted Pantera.

The Great Southern Trenkill:

:lol:

Slipknot's Iowa was also pretty violent:

I also loved Murderdolls.

I'm fifteen again. :lol:
:moon:
Original post by Josb
Are you serious?

What are you talking about? You misquoted me and you know it.
I never even typed Eminem except for just now. Good day, sir.
Reply 67
What are you talking about? You misquoted me and you know it.
I never even typed Eminem except for just now. Good day, sir.

I was lazy to quote all the guys who said rap songs in the previous pages, you included.
All signs point to laurendale
Tyler the Creator - Tron Cat

"Rape a pregnant b!tch and tell my friends I had a threesome"
Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff

Early era BMTH

While She Sleeps - Torment

Most Bury Tomorrow / Parkway Drive

Some Slipknot stuff
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Josb
I was lazy to quote all the guys who said rap songs in the previous pages, you included.

in short, don't false quote me.
hoobastank and mature don't belong together lol last time i heard "reason" i know it's a long time ago, they probably sound like evolved but eh. too "simple plan" for me like suburban American soft pseudo punk rock. like blink 182 i dunno.
never heard of piece the veill.

i dunno i don't like rock on that side of the genre. that incubus stuff, it has random nice stuff that pops up but all in all not for me.
if it's rock for me it's 70s **** lol for real.

You need to give their latest album "Fight or Flight" a glance over - Hoobastank have changed dramatically, it's almost like they've changed bands completely.

By a "mature" voice though, I mean someone who sounds like they could easily be over the age of 32 when they sing. Linkin Park vocals to me sound like they're 21, at the most. But yeah, I've come away from liking punk rock in general since my teenage years

EDIT: Just gave a listen to Incubus... I actually really like them lmao. I guess I've never really been a fan of classic rock either (unpopular opinion, I know) so that's probably why.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 73
Now you're gone - basshunter
Original post by Another
You need to give their latest album "Fight or Flight" a glance over - Hoobastank have changed dramatically, it's almost like they've changed bands completely.

By a "mature" voice though, I mean someone who sounds like they could easily be over the age of 32 when they sing. Linkin Park vocals to me sound like they're 21, at the most. But yeah, I've come away from liking punk rock in general since my teenage years

EDIT: Just gave a listen to Incubus... I actually really like them lmao

exactly I agree, Chester has that i dunno how to explain it I guess young voice.Like he can scream for sure though but like a young guy. He has a skater vibe to him sometimes.

Like Red Hot Chili Pepper leader his voice is "mature" yea? I see what you mean.

ah ok I'll check Hoobastank out soon come. didn't they used to do guyliner and nail polish though? lol i hope they came from that as well.
Reply 75
Don't Sing by DATA ft Benny Sings
We are the Legion, the state of mind
People rise up to the task
Don’t forget what you love best
We had to be on the rise
Wake up to the sound of drums

Basically anything by Muse

Quick Reply

Latest