The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Nightlife Guide

Hi there, I'll be a fourth year student starting in September. If you have any questions on freshers, accomodation, university, relationships at university, please feel free to get in touch! I'm more than happy to answer any questions! Thanks! Laura :smile:
heyy Laura hows it going!! i have read aloot about the university of sheffield and all the courses it provides, to be quite frank with you, im overwhelemd about what course i am to take exactly, though i have been considering Bio engineering, Artificial Intelligence, anything related to science, or Law,, Anyhow, i was wandering if you could tell me about how good is the level of teaching there, the student experience, the type fo technology used for practicals, does the uni base most of its teaching on theory or practicals? what do you honestly recommend in terms of a science course? and what about the job opportunities in UK? i really hope you find my annoyingly long questions easy to answer :frown: :P thanks alot, Sami:h::hello::hello:
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending