The Student Room Group

This school has ZERO native born children

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/579882/UK-Primary-school-where-EVERY-child-has-English-as-their-SECOND-language

This is rather stunning, is it not? A school has finally managed to become 0% racist, 100% diverse.

Question to you: is it right that the British state fund a school entirely dedicated to teaching and raising immigrants exclusively? Because of the lack of actual English children, the likelihood that the foreign children will assimilate is very low. This is the kind of thing breeding the cultural clashing and extremism the Prime Minister has so wanted to make seem as if he's doing something to stamp on (he's not, of course).

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Racist? What you mean? Schools with native students are racist?

Oh goodness...
Reply 2
0% racist? So because they aren't born in England they're definitely not racist..? Whaaaat??
Original post by HigherMinion
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/579882/UK-Primary-school-where-EVERY-child-has-English-as-their-SECOND-language

This is rather stunning, is it not? A school has finally managed to become 0% racist, 100% diverse.

Firstly racist is not a race :facepalm:

Secondly there has already been a thread on this.
Reply 4
Question to you: is it right that the British state fund a school entirely dedicated to teaching and raising immigrants exclusively?

Putting aside your ridiculous and utterly nonsensical assertion about no racism, the question is easy. The parents of those children are paying into the UK tax system, so absolutely they have the same right to take out from that system.
Original post by Drewski
Putting aside your ridiculous and utterly nonsensical assertion about no racism, the question is easy. The parents of those children are paying into the UK tax system, so absolutely they have the same right to take out from that system.

Steady on. We all know immigrants pay no tax and live off free handouts from the state :banana:
Wasn't the same topic spoken about yesterday?
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Firstly racist is not a race :facepalm:

Secondly there has already been a thread on this.

There can't be racism without whites, see? I know this is true because diversity officers tell us this is the case.
Their second language is English? That doesn't mean they are not British or that they aren't born in the UK, just that the language they speak at home is not English. I reckon I could find a school in North Wales where many of the students speak Welsh as their first language. But that wouldn't cause as much outrage.
There can't be racism without whites, see? I know this is true because diversity officers tell us this is the case.

No it doesn't. You just been reading too much daily mail. It's bad for your brain.
i went to greet
its a pretty good school
didnt even know that people actually took the piss of "race" till i went to secondary school
we had a few white ppl in my class although they were the constantly moving kind

i dont get the 0% racist thing though, how are you so sure?
Original post by saladisgreat

i dont get the 0% racist thing though, how are you so sure?

It's a joke because the Marxist 'intellectuals' believe that racism is prejudice + power, and therefore only white people can be racist. It's a shame no body got the joke. Instead Chaos Butterfly thinks I just read the Daily Mail. The irony.

Original post by The Epicurean
Their second language is English? That doesn't mean they are not British or that they aren't born in the UK, just that the language they speak at home is not English. I reckon I could find a school in North Wales where many of the students speak Welsh as their first language. But that wouldn't cause as much outrage.

Alright, let's flip this on its head: picture a Spanish village, quite a small one. Those people don't tend to move about much; their villages are rich with tapestries and culture dating hundreds of years; they have marching bands conducted by children who simply love their village and its history. Now the English move in, just to work! They go about their business and get a bit homesick, as many ex-pats do. They open an English pub, which the Spanish think is great. This wasn't a problem because the English came in small numbers and mostly as adults + OAPs living out their retirement in the sun, spending their money in Spain- enriching the village.

Then things get dicey: the Spaniards find that there are now so many Brits living in their village that they are losing their identity. It has become a tourist trap and not a village that people have dwelt for generations. The schools become filled with English children, but still these English keep to their own sections of the village. Division is created and the English are resented for splitting the village which was once whole and great. Their solution is to only allow 10% of their schools to be filled with immigrant children to prevent so many young foreign workers from settling without money to spend from ashore.

Is it wrong of that place to want to preserve its heritage? Or don't you care at all for social cohesion?
(edited 8 years ago)
It's pretty disgusting and such schools should be closed.
It's a joke because the Marxist 'intellectuals' believe that racism is prejudice + power, and therefore only white people can be racist. It's a shame no body got the joke. Instead Chaos Butterfly thinks I just read the Daily Mail. The irony.

There is a correlation between people who think everything is a Marxist conspiracy and reading the daily mail :holmes:

Are you really trying to tell us that the idea that there are one, different races of humans (which is scientifically *******s) and that some races are superior to others. Racism is prejudice and as per usual it is prejudice based on ignorance and stupidity. You don't have to be a marxist to think that. You seem to be suggestion that racism is fine and not prejudicial. Which speaks poorly of you.
(edited 8 years ago)
A thread like this already exists

Question to you: is it right that the British state fund a school entirely dedicated to teaching and raising immigrants exclusively?

Sure, so long as the school is not preventing native children from joining.

Because of the lack of actual English children, the likelihood that the foreign children will assimilate is very low. This is the kind of thing breeding the cultural clashing and extremism the Prime Minister has so wanted to make seem as if he's doing something to stamp on (he's not, of course).

Good point, but if there are no non-foreign children in the local area then there is little you can do about this.

As a side note by the sounds of it this school is doing pretty damn good as far as languages are concerned:

'Saira Bibi, 11, speaks Urdu, Pashto, Hindko and Arabic, as well as immaculate English, and is proud to now be learning Spanish with her classmates.''
Alright, let's flip this on its head: picture a Spanish village, quite a small one. Those people don't tend to move about much; their villages are rich with tapestries and culture dating hundreds of years; they have marching bands conducted by children who simply love their village and its history. Now the English move in, just to work! They go about their business and get a bit homesick, as many ex-pats do. They open an English pub, which the Spanish think is great. This wasn't a problem because the English came in small numbers and mostly as adults + OAPs living out their retirement in the sun, spending their money in Spain- enriching the village.

Then things get dicey: the Spaniards find that there are now so many Brits living in their village that they are losing their identity. It has become a tourist trap and not a village that people have dwelt for generations. The schools become filled with English children, but still these English keep to their own sections of the village. Division is created and the English are resented for splitting the village which was once whole and great. Their solution is to only allow 10% of their schools to be filled with immigrant children to prevent so many young foreign workers from settling without money to spend from ashore.

What has segregation got to do with the message I posted?

But do you not agree that the thread title is misleading? The article is about students who speak English as a second language. Speaking English as a second language =/= foreign born.

Is it wrong of that place to want to preserve its heritage? Or don't you care at all for social cohesion?

How much do you care for English heritage? When was the last time you went morris dancing or ate pottage? When was last time you listened to music that had foreign influence or eaten food from a foreign cuisine?
Original post by Rakas21
It's pretty disgusting and such schools should be closed.

May they excel in numbers

Question to you: is it right that the British state fund a school entirely dedicated to teaching and raising immigrants exclusively? Because of the lack of actual English children, the likelihood that the foreign children will assimilate is very low. This is the kind of thing breeding the cultural clashing and extremism the Prime Minister has so wanted to make seem as if he's doing something to stamp on (he's not, of course).

How glad I am that that indefatigable public servant and major donor to a certain political party Richard Desmond has brought this to our attention.

Since immigrants are net contributors (due to restrictions on access to certain benefits and public services, and being more likely to be of working age), it would seem the immigrants are paying for this and all other schools of every ethnic make-up more so than the native Brits are.

Schools where no children speak English, and all that that image represents, are a travesty: but it's attitudes like yours, ironically, which do the most to increase ghettoisation on the basis of race, religion and culture. Now, if we grew up and started investing in things like social housing, social engineering could be done to reverse this process.

But then doubtless we would end up with a modern version of "want a ****** for a neighbour, vote Labour" by the same sort of people as are currently whinging about ghettoisation.

And all the while, our white British ruling class are laughing all the way to the bank.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by queen-bee
May they excel in numbers

You want a divided population?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending