The Student Room Group
Reply 1
well, i actually meant the report you get after finishing school, the one where your marks are written in.
Reply 2
It depends on whether the university actually requires it, but anyhow like PQ said, it's always a good idea to get an english transcript. You're going to need it at some point in your life, probably soon.
Reply 3
samah
Hi,
i have a question concerning the school reports. i was wondering if they have to be translated as they are written in German.

I'm German and applied last year through UCAS (was still at school) and was made a conditional offer.
In the application form, I entered my qualifications in English. I received an offer (based on the Abitur) and met the conditions. I asked whether they wanted a translation (very expensive) of the Abi certificate or if a certified copy would do. They were ok with an untranslated certified photocopy "as long as it does state the overall score in the Abitur". Should be the same for most universities, but if you're in a doubt, contact them directly once it becomes relevant, i.e. after you've met the conditions. Are you applying post-Abi?
Reply 4
nope, i won't finish until June 2007.

Latest

Trending

Trending