The Student Room Group

Hamas killed and tortured its own people (Palestinians - Pro Israel)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-32894873

Amnesty International has accused the Palestinian group, Hamas, of a brutal campaign of abduction, torture and killings against its own people.

Amnesty documents more than 20 cases of what it says were extra-judicial executions during last year's conflict with Israel.

Re-affirms my support of Israel and why it's the only option for peace in the middle east and a key ally against the savages.

Scroll to see replies

Hamas are terrorists, so it's not surprising.
In b4 "focus on your own life man".
This isn't a revelation sadly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by Skip_Snip
Hamas are terrorists, so it's not surprising.

I agree however it's not so clear to the "free palestine" brigade.

Israel is the only future for peace.
Hamas are brutal, murdering terrorists you say?

Man landed on the moon. This is the same group who celebrated an election victory by throwing officials of the rival party off buildings to kill them, who use children as human shields, who punish criminals by tying them to the backs of motorbikes to drag them through the streets to cause agonising death, who endorse honour killings and who spunk all their aid money on building tunnels to kill people and who not even the Palestinian Aurhority can stand....
Hate Hamas, hate Israel
So you are simply going to ignore the war crimes Israel has carried out simply because of your hatred for Hamas?. Amesty report few months back.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-30393540
Reply 9
Original post by TheTruthTeller
So you are simply going to ignore the war crimes Israel has carried out simply because of your hatred for Hamas?. Amesty report few months back.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-30393540

Hamas is who they voted for? These are the people muslims support and want to topple Israel.

I stand firmly with Israel. Only option for peace and prosperity.
Original post by Bill_Gates
Hamas is who they voted for? These are the people muslims support and want to topple Israel.

Emmm. So you are merely disregarding the war crimes Israel has done according to Amnesty but use the same organization to prove how "evil" Hamas are?
Original post by TheTruthTeller
Emmm. So you are merely disregarding the war crimes Israel has done according to Amnesty but use the same organization to prove how "evil" Hamas are?

erm weak argument to say the least. It's a war the savages want, causalities are inevitable. Israel has offered peace many times and they have rejected it.
erm weak argument to say the least. It's a war the savages want, causalities are inevitable. Israel has offered peace many times and they have rejected it.

Sure, which is exactly why they are building illegal settlements for Jews to illegally live on.
Original post by KimKallstrom
Hamas are brutal, murdering terrorists you say?

But da Jooooz tho.

That is a stupid thing to say. Are you so incapable of separating barbaric, reprehenisble actions, and there have been on both sides, from a legitimate greivance from ordinary people who've had their land stolen, is it really a black and white issue for you? Have you ever considered the media bias on this issue?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-32894873

Amnesty International has accused the Palestinian group, Hamas, of a brutal campaign of abduction, torture and killings against its own people.

Amnesty documents more than 20 cases of what it says were extra-judicial executions during last year's conflict with Israel.

Re-affirms my support of Israel and why it's the only option for peace in the middle east and a key ally against the savages.

one of the saddest events, which encapsulates the whole hamas problem:

http://sderotmedia.org.il/bin/content.cgi?ID=1138&q=7

these cowards did not have the decency to admit they killed the children or apologise to the distraught families.
Surely if Israel wanted peace they would be moving towards the two state solution plan as suggested by the UN?
Reply 16
Original post by averageteen16
Surely if Israel wanted peace they would be moving towards the two state solution plan as suggested by the UN?

Lets be honest, Israel don't really want peace.
The notion of regarding Israel as the only means of achieving peace is at the least ludicrous:nope:

To regard Hamas as having allegedly committed depraved acts is one thing, but then to consider Israel as the better path is even worse.

The pro-Israel frenzy in here is absurd!
I agree however it's not so clear to the "free palestine" brigade.

Israel is the only future for peace.

This is hilarious. If Hamas is a terrorist organisation for allegedly bombing a few places in Israel unjustly. What the hell does that make Israel?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Christian Palestinians voted Hamas too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest