The Student Room Group

Need some motivation

I am in the middle of my exam season and I need some motivation. I feel like I am procrastinating a lot now. Any helpful advice or motivation is appreciated! Thanks!
Reply 1
I think we're all in that position, if you're like me your last week of exams is probably next week once half term ends and just think of all the freedom you'll have to do whatever you want so just work hard now for this short while left and get the results you want
Reply 2
Do you want to be the person that looks at their results in August and just knows they could've done soOoo much better?

No.

You want to be the person that whatever happens and whatever grades you get, you know you tried your ultimate hardest and therefore it doesn't matter bc that's all you could've done.

No guilt.
No regret.
No dissapointment.

You'll totally regret it if you continue to stay on TSR, by the time you do see sense and regret it, it'll be too late and you won't be able to do anything about it. You'll be a helpless soul just hoping that results day will pleasantly surprise you. (Results day will not pleasantly surprise you.)

To avoid all of the above just take out your revision guide, log out of TSR and just do it. It really is that simple and it'll totally be worth it in the end. :wink:

Im not the best of motivators so I apologise if that didn't help but I hope it did. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
Do you want to be the person that looks at their results in August and just knows they could've done soOoo much better?

No.

You want to be the person that whatever happens and whatever grades you get, you know you tried your ultimate hardest and therefore it doesn't matter bc that's all you could've done.

No guilt.
No regret.
No dissapointment.

You'll totally regret it if you continue to stay on TSR, by the time you do see sense and regret it, it'll be too late and you won't be able to do anything about it. You'll be a helpless soul just hoping that results day will pleasantly surprise you. (Results day will not pleasantly surprise you.)

To avoid all of the above just take out your revision guide, log out of TSR and just do it. It really is that simple and it'll totally be worth it in the end. :wink:

Im not the best of motivators so I apologise if that didn't help but I hope it did. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Puresha
I think we're all in that position, if you're like me your last week of exams is probably next week once half term ends and just think of all the freedom you'll have to do whatever you want so just work hard now for this short while left and get the results you want

Thank you to both! Really, and to Anon you are right! Thanks I did need a good telling off!
Reply 4
Original post by RevisionNad
Thank you to both! Really, and to Anon you are right! Thanks I did need a good telling off!

Hahah, yay - oh good. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest