The Student Room Group

cfe higher modern studies

How did every one get on?
Was a really good paper wasnt it? I mean i fid struggle with timing abd the social issues but timing and social issuses are my weak points.

How do u think u have done? :smile:
Reply 2
Democracy 20 pointer was brill. World powers didnt have the best of questions but just gonna keep fingers crossed
Reply 3
3 good essays and 2 bad sources. Always been terrible at sources, especially conclusion questions. Anyone got answers for them off of their teachers?
I am a bit concerned i didnt put the question number for one of my answers, i am just gonna get 0 marks for the answer??
World powers question was poop
What did everyone say for world power essays???
Reply 7
Waffled my way through that one. None of it made much sense to me. I didnt remember any of it from class.
Reply 8
Original post by Chicken999
What did everyone say for world power essays???

I did influence on other countries and done USA's role in UN and NATO and how they've influenced military action of the UN in Syria last year and also NATO involvement in Libya. Also talked about Russia and China's growing influence threatening the USA as a world power. Just whipped that up in the exam haha no idea how good or bad an answer it is
Original post by jaswang
I did influence on other countries and done USA's role in UN and NATO and how they've influenced military action of the UN in Syria last year and also NATO involvement in Libya. Also talked about Russia and China's growing influence threatening the USA as a world power. Just whipped that up in the exam haha no idea how good or bad an answer it is

Yea :smile: thats what i said and i also put they disripute resourcew so other countries which makes them power and influntial as the countriew need the resources? :smile:
Reply 10
Original post by samsam9797
Yea :smile: thats what i said and i also put they disripute resourcew so other countries which makes them power and influntial as the countriew need the resources? :smile:

Yeah that sounds right! I done a little bit about resources as I remembered some statistic about the USA increasing trade and aid spending in Africa to $14 billion but that's the only bit I mentioned about that. Hopefully done enough for a good pass :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Chicken999
World powers question was poop

yes i agree and I'm pretty sure that the guy next to me actually did poop when he saw the question.. it was actually stinking just like the paper
Yeah a Ken the invidulator pooped on my shoulder as I handed him my paper

Quick Reply

Latest