The Student Room Group

What happens if a sex line operator reports you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CrimsonRainDrops
He said some do it for him, some don't.

Is it that new helium fetish?
Reply 21
Make sure your "friend" swallows his SIM card and snaps his phone so the police won't be able to track you. And use Incognito Mode whenever you're on the internet from now on.
Original post by ToTG
Make sure your "friend" swallows his SIM card and snaps his phone so the police won't be able to track you. And use Incognito Mode whenever you're on the internet from now on.

Is this a joke? cmon man, this is serious to him. I doubt you have to use incog mode forever.
Dark fetish? :-/

Sex line operators working for a company are trained not to discuss incest, bestiality, necrophilia, paedophilia, and scat fetishes (although a freelancer would probably just take things like scat fetishes in their stride). Actual threats that are not part of BDSM are obviously a no-go area.

Other than that I'm not really sure what you would class as a "dark fetish". I've heard it all, from vorarephilia to...well...I've heard it all. I can't imagine what your "friend" could have said. As for being reported, it sounds like the sex worker was from a company rather than freelancing, so "your friend" will just be barred from calling the sex line again. They're very very unlikely to be sending police round, it's quite well known that some people just prank sex line operators and say all kinds of stupid stuff, just to troll.
Reply 24
Original post by ToTG

Can I cook mine? No you must eat it raw.
Please someone get the reference :redface:
Original post by CrimsonRainDrops
Is this a joke? cmon man, this is serious to him. I doubt you have to use incog mode forever.

Unless "your friend" called and admitted to committing a crime, then the police will obviously not have any interest.
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Dark fetish? :-/

Sex line operators working for a company are trained not to discuss incest, bestiality, necrophilia, paedophilia, and scat fetishes (although a freelancer would probably just take things like scat fetishes in their stride). Actual threats that are not part of BDSM are obviously a no-go area.

Other than that I'm not really sure what you would class as a "dark fetish". I've heard it all, from vorarephilia to...well...I've heard it all. I can't imagine what your "friend" could have said. As for being reported, it sounds like the sex worker was from a company rather than freelancing, so "your friend" will just be barred from calling the sex line again. They're very very unlikely to be sending police round, it's quite well known that some people just prank sex line operators and say all kinds of stupid stuff, just to troll.

Original post by e aí rapaz
Unless "your friend" called and admitted to committing a crime, then the police will obviously not have any interest.

Thank you.
Original post by Sirelis
Can I cook mine? No you must eat it raw. Please someone get the reference :redface:
Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro!
i think.... he... no i can't say it.... oh well... he wanted her to pretend to be

Spoiler

:afraid:
Original post by the bear
i think.... he... no i can't say it.... oh well... he wanted her to pretend to be

Spoiler

:afraid:

...... bingo
Original post by Röberto
By 'friend' do you mean you?

lmao ohh snap fam!! As soon as I clicked +1 to 5, it turned to +6, meaning someone simultaneously repped while I did. Dat'z madness, fam!
Reply 31
Original post by Brother Faisal
Rubber Dinghy Rapids Bro!

Hahahaha Yes! Aren't you supposed to be dead though :K:
Guys, seriously just answer the question instead of taking the mick out of the way I put it.
Original post by Sirelis
Hahahaha Yes! Aren't you supposed to be dead though :K:

Catch the peanut !
Original post by e aí rapaz

lol at "your friend"

Reply 36
Original post by the bear
Catch the peanut !

The poor guy just wanted to help :frown:
Is a Wookie a bear
Original post by Sirelis
The poor guy just wanted to help :frown:
Is a Wookie a bear

it could be a Space Bear ?

maybe you are getting mixed up with

[video="youtube;bMWXtT_6lVg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMWXtT_6lVg[/video]
Reply 38
Hey up y'unbelieving kuffar b******s. I'm gon turn ye t'baked beans
Original post by UnknownRoyalist

Damn you lol.

Quick Reply

Latest