The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Anyone studying in September at LJMU?:)

I'm studying Marketing and just wondered if anyone is doing the same course or at the same uni? I don't actually know anyone! Be nice to have a couple of friends before I start haha!:colondollar::colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

I should be going the ljmu in september (if i don't royally screw up my a levels) what accommodation have you booked?
Liverpool
I haven't booked any yet! Going to Liverpool in two weeks to view them and see- I'm even contemplating getting a studio/flat next to the uni- not sure yet. What are you studying? X
Yeah I went up a few months ago, and pretty much all the accommodation is like a five minute walk from the uni and town centre - and like a ten minute walk from concert square which is like the main party area! The housing up there is pretty cheap, my brother lives there with his girlfriend! and Psychology and Criminology hopefully!
Do you know anyone going then?
Yeah, I'm not sure what I'm planning to do yet- have you booked your place in the halls? x
nope, my family live up there but I don't know anyone going or in my accommodation! yeah I got a place in Victoria hall, which is like the smallest accommodation, genuinely dreading turning up and ending up in a flat with a bunch of people who don't drink
yeah that would suck haha! You'll meet everyone in your classes as well so it should be fine 😊
Reply 7
Hey, I will be studying Marketing this September,
Staying at Grand Central - looks a lot nicer on the inside than the outside.

I'm sure you wont be hard pushed to find people to drink with in Liverpool
Original post by Rob-jones
Hey, I will be studying Marketing this September,
Staying at Grand Central - looks a lot nicer on the inside than the outside.

I'm sure you wont be hard pushed to find people to drink with in Liverpool

Oh really! We'll be in the same class then😊 do you know anyone else?
Reply 9
We should be! and nope i don't know anyone going, how about you?
Me either! are you coming from far?
Nope, live in Wigan so its not that far.. means i can go home and steal food, how about you?
Original post by Rob-jones
Nope, live in Wigan so its not that far.. means i can go home and steal food, how about you?

I live in Hertfordshire which is about four hours away haha!
Original post by Ciaralouiseee
I live in Hertfordshire which is about four hours away haha!

I have family who live that way, long trip home if you forget anything
I'm studying Marketing and just wondered if anyone is doing the same course or at the same uni? I don't actually know anyone! Be nice to have a couple of friends before I start haha!:colondollar::colondollar:

Im studying adult nursing and im coming from northern Ireland so I know no one, terrifed lmao! Btw we have the same name too lol! :P
Been studying at LJMU for a couple of years, let me know if you have any questions about the city or the university. Though I can only answer Biomed related course questions, so I can't help you with your course.
Original post by ciaramallon22
Im studying adult nursing and im coming from northern Ireland so I know no one, terrifed lmao! Btw we have the same name too lol! :P

My family live in Northern Ireland - what part are you from ? I suppose it's good in not the only one- are you staying in halls? xx
Hey, im studying marketing too guys! :smile: my name is Becca Holland on fb if you wanna add me! Im staying in Prospect point which is getting done up over the summer so it will be even more modern and bigger beds, i live in Belfast so looking forward to it! xx
Reply 18
anyone stopping in Grenville Street?
My family live in Northern Ireland - what part are you from ? I suppose it's good in not the only one- are you staying in halls? xx

Im from tyrone! And yeah im staying in marybone 3 :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending