The Student Room Group

Anyone taking Further Maths AQA for GCSE?

If you are how bad or good did you do in your mock? (if you've had one) I got a C which is kinda good considering how dopey i am :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Tshirt456
If you are how bad or good did you do in your mock? (if you've had one) I got a C which is kinda good considering how dopey i am :smile:

Hello, I'm taking this exam although I completed my GCSE Maths last November.
Reply 2
Original post by Gilo98
Hello, I'm taking this exam although I completed my GCSE Maths last November.

Not bad what did you get for your gcse? Have you done any mocks for Further Maths?
Reply 3
Original post by Tshirt456
Not bad what did you get for your gcse? Have you done any mocks for Further Maths?

A* with 98% but I did AS Maths in Yr10 so had a fairly good grasp of GCSE. Haven't done any official mocks but have looked over a few papers - how are you feeling for the exam?
Original post by Gilo98
A* with 98% but I did AS Maths in Yr10 so had a fairly good grasp of GCSE. Haven't done any official mocks but have looked over a few papers - how are you feeling for the exam?

Well done for getting that in your GCSEs. :smile:

I haven't even started revising for it yet. It doesn't help that I have the calculator FM paper on my 16th bday :frown:
Reply 5
Original post by AminaOfAsgard
Well done for getting that in your GCSEs. :smile:

I haven't even started revising for it yet. It doesn't help that I have the calculator FM paper on my 16th bday :frown:

Thank you :h:
Thats a bit disappointing, at least it is one of your last exams?
Original post by Gilo98
Thank you :h:
Thats a bit disappointing, at least it is one of your last exams?

Yup, I have my last 2 exams that day
Reply 7
Yup, I have my last 2 exams that day

Hopefully that will get you through it!! How is revision for it going?
Original post by Gilo98
Hopefully that will get you through it!! How is revision for it going?

I haven't even started revising for FM yet... lol.. you? any topics you find difficult?
Reply 9
I haven't even started revising for FM yet... lol.. you? any topics you find difficult?

I'm quite lucky in the sense that the FM Topics have been covered in my AS exams last year so my revision will consist of familiarising myself with the exam the weekend before. Some great video tutorials on m4ths.com and examsolutions.net

Quick Reply

Latest