The Student Room Group

OCR pe exam 11th June 2015

Anyone know what's predicted to come for psychology , history and exercise physiology
(edited 8 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

cricket, strength and maybe goal setting
Original post by hollyemily
cricket, strength and maybe goal setting

Where do you find these predictions?
my teachers and we looked at what hadn't come up
Thanks!
Reply 7
the ones highlighted in green are possible to come up this year?
Original post by Ladfc
Anyone know what's predicted to come for psychology , history and exercise physiology

I have a strong feeling an exercise programme will show up for physiology
Reply 9
What did people think??
Original post by Liam3105
What did people think??

Not too bad :smile: cocked up on the short answer questions a bit but all the 20 markers were great, so I definitely did enou for a B but probably not an A overall
Good good, what three topics do you do?? Like contemp, psychology??
Good good, what three topics do you do?? Like contemp, psychology??

History, psychology, physiology.

I really messed up on some easy marks on history and psychology but self confidence and strength were fantastic 20 markers. Maybe 31 in physiology, 20 in history and 25 in psychology?

How about you?
Yeh i do the the same topics. Not sure what marka id get like. But found history straight forward the psychology easy and the physiology not too bad
Yeh i do the the same topics. Not sure what marka id get like. But found history straight forward the psychology easy and the physiology not too bad

wasn't a fan of 1c. ended up writing a page alone for that and what did you put for 1a and 3c?
anyone got an unnofficial markscheme?
Did anyone do biomechanics?! I think i may have messed the 20 marker up :s-smilie:
Original post by ChoccyPhilly
wasn't a fan of 1c. ended up writing a page alone for that and what did you put for 1a and 3c?

what did you put for the history 20 marker? And psychology 20 marker what did you write about? Psychology question on negative attitudes?

Sure you did well!
Original post by Katebeth97
what did you put for the history 20 marker? And psychology 20 marker what did you write about? Psychology question on negative attitudes?

Sure you did well!

Attitudes? The 20 marker was on self efficacy which I actually kind if enjoyed. Half of it was going through vealeys model with an example and the rest was just me sauing how to improve self efficacy like attribution retraining.

History? Brief paragraph as to why sport didnt flourish in the early industrial revolution and then talked about the half day Saturday, broken time payments and how transport allowed for international competitions, mass spectatorship and the leagues to be set up, all of which are still around today.

And you?

Quick Reply

Latest